Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England and National D1 Womens Soccer (only please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't call UConn mediocre nor would I say the Big East is weak with Marquette, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Rutgers, Louisville, Syracuse, and South Florida. Rutgers got in because the Big East is much stronger overall.
    Rutgers will lose their first round match with Colgate by at least 2 goals.

Comment

Rutgers will lose their first round match with Colgate by at least 2 goals.
      stick to your day job - you are so lost.

Rutgers beat Dartmouth who beat Harvard who beat Colgate.
      Both lost to Syracure by similar scores.
      Rutgers beat better teams than Colgate and Colgates lost to weaker teams than Rutgers.

The only advantage Colgate has is that it is at Colgate (and that is only because the NCAA didn't want to risk holding the game in NJ after Sandy).

Comment

stick to your day job - you are so lost.

Rutgers beat Dartmouth who beat Harvard who beat Colgate.
        Both lost to Syracure by similar scores.
        Rutgers beat better teams than Colgate and Colgates lost to weaker teams than Rutgers.

The only advantage Colgate has is that it is at Colgate (and that is only because the NCAA didn't want to risk holding the game in NJ after Sandy).
        Your arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance. The other common opponent besides Syracuse was Bucknell. Rutgers beat them 2-1 and Colgate beat them 4-1. I have seen both teams play this season. Colgate is the better team and has the better attack. It may be a high scoring game but Colgate will prevail.

Comment

Your arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance. The other common opponent besides Syracuse was Bucknell. Rutgers beat them 2-1 and Colgate beat them 4-1. I have seen both teams play this season. Colgate is the better team and has the better attack. It may be a high scoring game but Colgate will prevail.
          I missed the Bucknell game in the history - I'll give you that, but Colgate has demonstrated an inability to beat decent teams. The only win against a team in the top 100 RPI is Hofstra (95), and Navy (87). Rutgers has wins against Ohio St(12), Dartmouth (36), USF (50), Louisville (44).

I'm sure you agree it depends on who you saw the teams play - for example Rutgers against Dartmouth / Colgate vs Holy Cross is going to make Colgate look a lot better than Rutgers.

We'll see on Saturday.

Comment

Sandy had nothing to do with Rutgers on hosting the game.

The NCAA is not allowing ANY home NCAA tournament events to be held in the state of New Jersey due to Atlantic City trying to legalize gambling at sports books in AC.

Comment

Princeton field hockey had to play their play in game at Columbia and they are the #2 seed in the tournament and they are now heading to UVA for the next 2 rounds

Comment

All White Kit preview of BC Hoffstra game

http://www.allwhitekit.com/?p=10871

Comment

Y...and re McCaffrey(s) , or "bacon" as some psoters suggest....great read here from the BC website, that in my humble opinion, trancends soccer/football etc...sibling support! : http://www.bceagles.com/sports/m-foo...110612aab.html

Comment

So the National Championship experience begins tonight. I see Mewis and Meehan are in the lineup, so that should satisfy our zealots.

Comment

The dive bombers of death are sharpening their talons. NCAA hunting season is open. Innocent, unsuspecting prey beware. Five soaring M's; Mewis, Meehan, McCaffrey, McCarthy, an di Martino are starving for redemption and glory. These rapacious raptors will not be denied. Fly like an Eagle!

Comment

lol...

The dive bombers of death are sharpening their talons. NCAA hunting season is open. Innocent, unsuspecting prey beware. Five soaring M's; Mewis, Meehan, McCaffrey, McCarthy, an di Martino are starving for redemption and glory. These rapacious raptors will not be denied. Fly like an Eagle!
                        ...may be one of your best yet...are there any pork correlations and/or forecasts in your esteemed opinion? People on the thread love that I think!? Lol...

Comment

To reverse the rather dismal back half of the season, I think your eaglets need to secure 3 wins. Actually this isn't a bad bracket to pull that off. The second round against PSU will be key.

Comment

Any of the games available online or on TV?

Comment

Any of the games available online or on TV?
                              Almost any game but BC. The 20th century hasn't arrived there yet. Too bad the game isn't at Hofstra, where we could get live stats.

Comment

Almost any game but BC. The 20th century hasn't arrived there yet. Too bad the game isn't at Hofstra, where we could get live stats.
                                Audio and live stats are available through the Hofstra website. Audio is free but you have to register.

Comment

Working...
                                X