Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England and National D1 Womens Soccer (only please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am willing to bet my Husky lined earmuffs, skinned off a dead carcass last year, as well as a night swilling beer at Maryann's, followed by a delivery of Wing It wings, that my beloved Eagles will prevail over those Storrs ACC wannabes again this year. I'm planning a night on the town August 28, right after the big game. Bring your wallet. I won't be needing mine. ;)

Fly Like an Eagle

Comment

remember you do not play the game and are just an athletic supporter with a bird brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        remember you do not play the game and are just an athletic supporter with a bird brain.
        Yeah, but it's entertaining to observe his unbridled optimism, followed by the inevitable crash as they face the national powers in their schedule.

Comment

Thanks!

Although I survive quite well with my well honed, 1 inch cubed, Eagle version, if I had my choice I would have been blessed with a crow brain. Those are some smart birds. Although a bit annoying acting like they know everything. Eagles are so much cooler.

And athletic. Fly Like an Eagle.

Comment

Thanks!

Although I survive quite well with my well honed, 1 inch cubed, Eagle version, if I had my choice I would have been blessed with a crow brain. Those are some smart birds. Although a bit annoying acting like they know everything. Eagles are so much cooler.

And athletic. Fly Like an Eagle.
            and endangered.

Comment

and excited. preseason starts in just a few days. can't wait until the three headed monster begins hunting prey

Comment

can't wait until the three headed monster begins hunting prey
                this could be the douchiest thing ever written here.

Comment

It doesn't matter how many goals they score if they let in more. I don't know anything about the new keepers and the defense has struggled. Are there new defenders?

Comment

It doesn't matter how many goals they score if they let in more. I don't know anything about the new keepers and the defense has struggled. Are there new defenders?
                    The defense and keeper can struggle as a direct result of the midfield and forwards not being able to control and possess the ball beyond just moving it forward.

Comment

this could be the douchiest thing ever written here.
                      Describing it that way is worse.

Comment

Yes. A couple YNT level standouts. Also expect improvement from offensive players converted last year, as well as a couple more potential converts. These Eagles will guard their nest with tenacious perspicacity. Fly like an Eagle!

Comment

Working...
                        X