Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MH is as classless as they come. Stories like this just prove many previous posters points.

What a sleazy slimeball. No wonder he’s working at GPS.
    Juventus are off again. Embarrassed to be part of the club, you guys should concentrate on making our kids better as a priority.

Comment

Juventus are off again. Embarrassed to be part of the club, you guys should concentrate on making our kids better as a priority.
      Yawn.

Comment

MH admit you did us wrong!!!!! Just admit it!!!

Comment

The bashing on this forum between Jiventus & GPs is utterly embarrassing. If you have a child who is playing soccer then take a look at this forum.

I am truly astonished by the complete lack of professionalism shown by both clubs on this forum.

Comment

Shut the hell up and mind your business!!!! Don’t read it then. It’s witty banter!!! No one means anything by it. So Screw!!!!

Comment

Shut the hell up and mind your business!!!! Don’t read it then. It’s witty banter!!! No one means anything by it. So Screw!!!!
              What your neglecting is that this ia public forum read by paying customers who have to answer questions regarding these stupid childish posts. You are embarrassing yourselves

Comment

The bashing on this forum between Jiventus & GPs is utterly embarrassing. If you have a child who is playing soccer then take a look at this forum.

I am truly astonished by the complete lack of professionalism shown by both clubs on this forum.
                I love how you say it is actually club employees posting here. The only accurate statement is that you have no idea who is posting. I'd bet it is either crazy parents or kids who have nothing better to do.

Comment

Agreed. So many Trolls out here.... idk why Juventus is mentioned in same breathe as GPS... one club has 4,000 players the other barely has 400. The guy judging everyone can’t even spell!!! I love the banter out here!!! Some Guys are Hilare. All in good fun. I’ve never seen any of these coaches act unprofessional in a soccer setting towards another club or coach. So if they want to come out here and bash each other in some good old fashion roasting. I’m all for it!!!! Go watch lifetime if you have a problem!!! Get off TS!!! You’re not built for this.....

Comment

What actually happened at Gps?

Comment

What actually happened at Gps?
                      Employee left, took players. GPS threatened lawsuit, he responded by reporting huge immigration violations. JB facing uphill battle to stay out of a small stint in the clunk.

Comment

JB got fired and didn’t receive his full pay-out. Lots of interesting legal battles ahead!

Comment

JB got fired and didn’t receive his full pay-out. Lots of interesting legal battles ahead!
                          Uh huh. Yawn.

Comment

Yawn??? The invest is just growing legs... yawn?? Please. You know people are scrambling!!! Some people already fled the country... yawn??? Mate it’s a dark time. Yawn on that loser.

Comment

GPS are going to be crippled with huge fines to pay.

Comment

GPS are going to be crippled with huge fines to pay.
                                Whatever you say.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X