Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your reading comprehension is bad. I am guessing you are from Vantucky...
    Either you're promoting your kid on FCP or your kids team at CU. Why is that so unapparent to you? It's sad that you feel the need to self promote your kid and then throw out insults when you get called out. Just admit that you are both shallow and stupid.

Comment

Either you're promoting your kid on FCP or your kids team at CU. Why is that so unapparent to you? It's sad that you feel the need to self promote your kid and then throw out insults when you get called out. Just admit that you are both shallow and stupid.
      Didn't you just define this soccer blog?

Comment

Didn't you just define this soccer blog?
        Pretty much. Although I will never promote my kid on here. That's the last thing I want. She's been mentioned on here by others and it makes me cringe. The last thing anyone should want on here is to have their kid be talked about. Just like the saying "nothing good ever happens after midnight", well "nothing good ever happens if your kid is mentioned on TS".

Comment

?

Nope I am from Beaverton. So I am better than you.
          Beaverton is better? Didn't realize you guys in Beaverton were so proud. Good for you guys.

Comment

Rumors

Nope I am from Beaverton. So I am better than you.
            Any truth to the rumor that to keep up with modern female grooming habits that
            Beaver town is going to rename themselves Camel Toe town?

Comment

Yeehaw!

Comment

Players: Thusc : they have always had the best girls players in comparison to FCP and their teams are more successful. I don't think anyone can deny this when comparing the two c,UBS last 10 years.

Coaches: 10 years ago FCP had better coaches. Now thusc has better coaches past 4-5 years. FCP coaches have a bad reputation for recruiting and subpar development. head coach wont even be there and they are given to a college kid who hasn't coached premier teams. Thusc seemed to be spread too thin with Tom coaching a bunch of age groups but the assistants are 100% more experienced and qualified.

Success: THUSC is an easy win on this.

Ecnl: thuscs teams are already stronger and healthy based on the teams they had. Fcp had to pretty much recruit much of their top talent in and they are weak on certain age groups.

Thusc vs fcp......not sure anyone can argue who is on top right now.

Comment

Players: Thusc : they have always had the best girls players in comparison to FCP and their teams are more successful. I don't think anyone can deny this when comparing the two c,UBS last 10 years.

Coaches: 10 years ago FCP had better coaches. Now thusc has better coaches past 4-5 years. FCP coaches have a bad reputation for recruiting and subpar development. head coach wont even be there and they are given to a college kid who hasn't coached premier teams. Thusc seemed to be spread too thin with Tom coaching a bunch of age groups but the assistants are 100% more experienced and qualified.

Ecnl: thuscs teams are already stronger and healthy based on the teams they had. Fcp had to pretty much recruit much of their top talent in and they are weak on certain age groups.

Somebody is bored in Vancouver.

Comment

Bowling Lane Town

Comment

Cut and pasted from another Thread;

I might argue that and I'm not even an FC parent.

U16- Winter 2014 standings look fairly even between their 4 teams in NPL, maybe slight advantage to THUSC

U15s- pretty even from Spring 2014 both on top of standings, THUSC won the one match up 1-0

U14- clearly FC

U13 This Fall, FC 27pts, THUSC 13pts.

U12 This Fall, THUSC 37pts, FC 35 pts

U11 clearly THUSC, FC's Navy is in 3rd Div? Not sure what's going on here.

Comment

Cut and pasted from another Thread;

I might argue that and I'm not even an FC parent.

U16- Winter 2014 standings look fairly even between their 4 teams in NPL, maybe slight advantage to THUSC

U15s- pretty even from Spring 2014 both on top of standings, THUSC won the one match up 1-0

U14- clearly FC

U13 This Fall, FC 27pts, THUSC 13pts.

U12 This Fall, THUSC 37pts, FC 35 pts

FC U14 has beaten THUSC U14 once in two years. It just happened to be in the state final. They are not clearly better.

Comment

FC U14 has beaten THUSC U14 once in two years. It just happened to be in the state final. They are not clearly better.
                          Yes, looking over the last 2 years, THUSC has the advantage but I was posting current ratings, not old ones.

FCP dominated that final, THUSC looked like crap, that however, is just one game. FCP has since picked up better players and is clearly now stronger as their results from the last 6 mos show. THUSC has picked up some marginal players from CF and have no goalie. I would bet if the 2 faced off now, it would be a clear win by FCP.

fyi, FCP beat THUSC in Fall 2012 league play 2-1, so if Fall of 2012 is in your "2yrs" then it's twice.

Comment

they haven't recruited them away from other clubs yet (err, i mean "developed" them yet.)

Comment

they haven't recruited them away from other clubs yet (err, i mean "developed" them yet.)
                              In actuality, it's a bit of both, just like at all "destination" clubs. It's good that a club attracts new players all the time, isn't it? I would think it's better than a club that only loses players and has no teams left by HS.

Comment

In actuality, it's a bit of both, just like at all "destination" clubs. It's good that a club attracts new players all the time, isn't it? I would think it's better than a club that only loses players and has no teams left by HS.
                                Except for the idea that you were supposed to be developed at a club that says they will do it....while majority of their top players or destination players are developed and the ones who get booted off or two the money making team (white) are left scratching their heads.

Look at the age groups.. I'd be careful not to say certain clubs are bootball etc when those kids are begged to leave their clubs and make fcp actually viable at an age group.

Recruiter coaches fcp vs development coaches thusc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X