Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That very well may be because of you as the parent. You help them remember by fixating on the results. In all likelihood you are bringing it up, rehashing play by play and she or he are simply interacting with you.

There are only three things that I bring to the table with respect to sports and they are :

1.Unconditional support
    2.Money <-- unfortunate but true
    3.Transportation
    Very true!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

If you were not making a big deal out of the results they wouldn't care. Ironically, making a big deal about meaningless results when they are young, lessens their chances of ever making it to a point where they can play in actual meaningful games later on.

But keep on pushing winning, 'Merika!
      Yep "MERIKA" still at it. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4NHtJOpsTQ

Comment

I was wondering if the DPD acronym was created for the CVL (crazy vantucky lady)?

Comment

I was wondering if the DPD acronym was created for the CVL (crazy vantucky lady)?
          Created by a coach. Who's trying to get his parents under control. Who's also a parent and plays his kid more than he should because he thinks he/she can be a star.

Comment

Created by a coach. Who's trying to get his parents under control. Who's also a parent and plays his kid more than he should because he thinks he/she can be a star.
            Your statement makes a good story but is not true. The coach part is. Good try though.

Comment

Your statement makes a good story but is not true. The coach part is. Good try though.
              Perhaps not true for you, but I can assure you it happens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X