Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I doubt it was poor communication from the school district, unless WT_FC not reading the communication makes it "poor". WT_FC thought they had schedule the field but really hadn't, as was evidenced by the HS football team being there...

Sometimes you run into coaches that don't like club sports using the school's facilities . Can't blame them though, ya the schools recover money for the fields being rented out but the down side of it their new playing surfaces get worn out fast from over use.

Comment

Unless you personally saw his W2, you really don't know what you are talking about, do you?
      Is WT_FC a Non-Profit. If so, shouldn't this be public records and you may be able to find it yourself.

Comment

Is WT_FC a Non-Profit. If so, shouldn't this be public records and you may be able to find it yourself.
        Yes it's a 501c3 but the reports don't break out individual salaries, they are all lumped together.

Comment

Yes it's a 501c3 but the reports don't break out individual salaries, they are all lumped together.
          You have a link? I looked for it but all I found was from a few years ago. Nothing recent.

Comment

You have a link? I looked for it but all I found was from a few years ago. Nothing recent.
            Rumor is, that some coaches are not being paid or way behind on being paid. I thought they said they were financially sound?

Comment

Rumor is, that some coaches are not being paid or way behind on being paid. I thought they said they were financially sound?
              They are struggling to keep the lights on right now. The end of the year when they ditch the high paid useless DoCs can't come soon enough. And yes, I know of coaches that haven't been paid yet. Hard to attract better coaches when you can't pay the ones you already have.

Comment

Does anyone ever get the impression that people on this forum are waiting, hoping and gleeful at the mere mention of failure?

Comment

Does anyone ever get the impression that people on this forum are waiting, hoping and gleeful at the mere mention of failure?
                  Maybe not gleeful, but there won't be many that will be sad on the day that WashT shuts down.

Comment

Maybe not gleeful, but there won't be many that will be sad on the day that WashT shuts down.
                    that will be the day, unfortunately for you it will not be happening.

people are coming on here making things up. WT_FC are financially sound and everyone is getting paid.

Comment

people are coming on here making things up. WT_FC are financially sound and everyone is getting paid.
                      Question is, who is getting paid and from who's pocket is this coming from?

Comment

Just not on time.

Comment

No doubt Studs is still getting paid even though all his teams have folded...

Comment

No doubt Studs is still getting paid even though all his teams have folded...
                            Studs has moved to fcpdx. He is helping out with ECNL teams

Comment

Studs has moved to fcpdx. He is helping out with ECNL teams
                              Maybe he will bring his buddy SD as well?
                              That is too bad for fcpdx, they are a good club with good coaches that care about the kids and they really don't need someone like that.

Comment

No not that poster, but you might be correct about me being an idiot. I'm a fan of the Timbers and the Timber Alliance!

Go Timbers!
                                Go Sounders!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X