Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timbers Academy Rosters

Anyone seen the rosters for the U16's? Someone must have the list. The timbers cant seem to log on to the there website

Your son should be playing football not futbol.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your son should be playing football not futbol.
      Thanks GW!

Comment

Anyone seen the rosters for the U16's? Someone must have the list. The timbers cant seem to log on to the there website
        They are with the ECNL rosters, all of them are making a list and checking them twice.

Comment

Anyone know where I can purchase tickets to the Portland Beavers game this weekend??

Comment

Anyone have any MLS patches for sale??

Comment

2 Questions

1. When is/was the money for Academy participation due?
              2. Have they had team practices yet?

Comment

The academy rosters are up on the USSF DA site. The U17/18 team is carrying 14 players, the 15/16s only 24. Is the cupboard really that barren? It's troubling that an MLS academy team can only draw 14 players over two age groups. Where are all the players?

Comment

The academy rosters are up on the USSF DA site. The U17/18 team is carrying 14 players, the 15/16s only 24. Is the cupboard really that barren? It's troubling that an MLS academy team can only draw 14 players over two age groups. Where are all the players?
                  Preview of year 2 of the girls academy!

Comment

Found roster

but then I found their record. Ouch

Comment

link(s)?

Comment

Precious comment.

We should save this one for all the ECNL teams once they actually start playing. It is strange to me all the pro-ecnl folks talk about how "winning won't be the priority, we are focusing on development and exposure", but then when they want to take a chink out of the Boys Academy, they make com nets about W-L record.

Comment

We should save this one for all the ECNL teams once they actually start playing. It is strange to me all the pro-ecnl folks talk about how "winning won't be the priority, we are focusing on development and exposure", but then when they want to take a chink out of the Boys Academy, they make com nets about W-L record.
                          That's because it's common knowledge that the Timbers (at all levels including youth) aren't concerned with development. So that leaves nothing but their W-L record.

Comment

That's because it's common knowledge that the Timbers (at all levels including youth) aren't concerned with development. So that leaves nothing but their W-L record.
                            Looking at the rosters for the ECNL teams, they better focus on development. Lots and lots of development. And I mean, LOTS of development. Something that many of the coaches aren't too keen on since they focus on recruiting. The development thingy is something that some other club and coach does.

Comment

Looking at the rosters for the ECNL teams, they better focus on development. Lots and lots of development. And I mean, LOTS of development. Something that many of the coaches aren't too keen on since they focus on recruiting. The development thingy is something that some other club and coach does.
                              The only ecnl teams with records so far are the U14's. CU has done O.K. and FCP appears to be doing very well so far. Both teams are mostly filled with 'in-club' talent. I'm not really sure your whole recruitment angle holds much water.

Do or should these teams recruit? Yes. No sense squandering a girls talent playing in the current split league that's offered. Dream big or go home.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X