Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last year, the top five teams from RCL played in it. Argueably two of those teams are better than WPFC ECNL team. One of the teams was a semi-finalist in Regionals and also was in the finals at Surf. The winner of Surf was in FWRL the year before. I'd say the quality of that league was significantly better than NWCL and on a par with many middle pack ECNL teams. Speaking of ECNL, rumors are that in the next year or two, many California teams are going to pull out.
    Can you please provide a link to the rumors on California teams pulling out. I would like to read it. Thank you.

Comment

Yes, and he's hiding right now because he is getting a beat down by multiple people. The same thing has happened before to him as well. And each time he runs away.
      An internet beat down. Are you that stupid and uneducated? Do you even have have a high school education?

The Timbers are fleecing youth soccer. They are using their monopolistic position to attack competing programs like the ECNL. They have caused the biggest split in Oregon soccer history. They are lying about their Thorns academy which is false advertising.

The Timbers are run by crooks and liars.

This is just my option just like the it is the Timbers opinion that the FWRL league is one of the top leagues in the country. Of course they are the only ones who actually think that.

Comment

I am so confused. Is there 3 different topics all merging into 1 here?

Someone is mad about something with the thorns game.

OPL/OYSA going at each other (which gets thrown into being timbers)?

some how the ECNL is involved
        There is no OYSA. It's a puppet with Gavin's hand up the back of it's shirt...

Comment

Last year, the top five teams from RCL played in it. Argueably two of those teams are better than WPFC ECNL team. One of the teams was a semi-finalist in Regionals and also was in the finals at Surf. The winner of Surf was in FWRL the year before. I'd say the quality of that league was significantly better than NWCL and on a par with many middle pack ECNL teams.
          And when the RCL teams "play" in the FWRL, they don't even really play the games between themselves. They just use the results of their regular RCL games and count them twice. That's how much they value playing in the FWRL. The ONLY reason they play in it at all is because they KNOW that it's an easy way for a WA team to get into Regionals.

Comment

Boy, I hope you have a good attorney. Trying to damage the reputation of a brand and business.

If your attorney charges less than $400/hr, they aren't good enough.

It's probably too late but you should start packing away money. Litigation is very expensive.
            I am not the original poster, but unfortunately it seems as if this site is dedicated to damaging the reputation of coaches, clubs, players, and organizations. Truly is sad, and a shame coming from adults...

Comment

And when the RCL teams "play" in the FWRL, they don't even really play the games between themselves. They just use the results of their regular RCL games and count them twice. That's how much they value playing in the FWRL. The ONLY reason they play in it at all is because they KNOW that it's an easy way for a WA team to get into Regionals.
              Well you have to win the league to make sure you get to regionals, which they didn't do last year. You must be a big fan of the NWCL where the only decent teams in there are the ECNL teams who use it to play their bottom players, and still the Oregon teams can't win. Oregon teams who finish with 6 to 8 points in NWCL are really going to be competitive in ECNL. The U14s already demonstrated how competitive the teams will be. But the exposure should be awesome.

Comment

Well you have to win the league to make sure you get to regionals, which they didn't do last year. You must be a big fan of the NWCL where the only decent teams in there are the ECNL teams who use it to play their bottom players, and still the Oregon teams can't win. Oregon teams who finish with 6 to 8 points in NWCL are really going to be competitive in ECNL. The U14s already demonstrated how competitive the teams will be. But the exposure should be awesome.
                If NWCL is so bad, and Oregon teams can't win it, why do you think FWRL is better for those same Oregon teams? Can only be because FWRL is even weaker, right? Or doesn't that fit with TA logic?

Comment

If NWCL is so bad, and Oregon teams can't win it, why do you think FWRL is better for those same Oregon teams? Can only be because FWRL is even weaker, right? Or doesn't that fit with TA logic?
                  The Oregon teams in NWCL would lose by even bigger margins in FWRL, it's best that they stay where they are. The bad part is that it's going to be ugly for the ECNL teams.

Comment

The Oregon teams in NWCL would lose by even bigger margins in FWRL, it's best that they stay where they are. The bad part is that it's going to be ugly for the ECNL teams.
                    I'm sure your DD is so awesome that she would single-handedly make any of the ECNL teams into national contenders. So why did you leave her stuck at Eastside again this year???

Comment

I'm sure your DD is so awesome that she would single-handedly make any of the ECNL teams into national contenders. So why did you leave her stuck at Eastside again this year???
                      So how was your trip to Mustang? Other than the soccer games that is.

Comment

There are a lot of people that are very happy with the services the Timbers provide youth soccer.

Your IP address and any info in your cache is logged when you post here. Ever notice how your banner ads are personalized?

You can't libel someone then qualify that later by saying it's your opinion. I'd advise you to get legal advice before you get yourself in a bad situation. Unless if course you aren't concerned with spending a lot of money on legal bills.

Comment

A friend of mine called someone a liar at an open HOA meeting. He believed his statement to be true. Still got sued for damaging the reputation of the other member and wound up eventually settling and paying both sides legal fees.

It cost him $18,000 and a whole lot of headaches, ulcers, and misery. The three claims were $2 million each.

You can read about it in the local paper archives. Palm Desert community about three years ago.

Comment

A friend of mine called someone a liar at an open HOA meeting. He believed his statement to be true. Still got sued for damaging the reputation of the other member and wound up eventually settling and paying both sides legal fees.

It cost him $18,000 and a whole lot of headaches, ulcers, and misery. The three claims were $2 million each.

You can read about it in the local paper archives. Palm Desert community about three years ago.
                            Conjecture and hyperbole.

Comment

Conjecture and hyperbole.
                              That's funny.

Comment

There are a lot of people that are very happy with the services the Timbers provide youth soccer.

Your IP address and any info in your cache is logged when you post here. Ever notice how your banner ads are personalized?

You can't libel someone then qualify that later by saying it's your opinion. I'd advise you to get legal advice before you get yourself in a bad situation. Unless if course you aren't concerned with spending a lot of money on legal bills.
                                Ooooo! I'm scared

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X