Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ... and then we will rise up as a magnificent brotherhood!
    Oops, I wasn't suppose to share that...just ignore the brotherhood comment it was a joke.

Comment

I take no personal offense when someone rant's nonsense under the guise of intelligent or coherent thought. Do you wear different tin foil hats for each monitor, or does one suffice for both?
      Ive got the burger king crown

http://carlinsaidtopayton.files.word...urger-king.jpg

Comment

I can't wait for your head to explode when TA goes back to OPL.
        If that happens it too will change the balance of talent, but my opinion of the two organizations will not change. My kids will play where ever they want. I dont make policy that way, only try and help them make the right decision based upon all the information we can gather.

Comment

Right .....

Originally posted by Marbull View Post
          I should have known better. They're readily available. And they are cheap and throw away items. Much like the opinions expressed in this forum.

Comment

I should have known better. They're readily available. And they are cheap and throw away items. Much like the opinions expressed in this forum.
            Look close. Youll notice mine is NOT made of paper and completely unavailable to people like you. Im special.

Comment

OK

Look close. Youll notice mine is NOT made of paper and completely unavailable to people like you. Im special.
              Good to know. I rarely feel the need to look closely at a partially dressed man wearing a kids costume. I feel you are special in a Special Olympics sort of way. Thanks for the update, though.

Comment

What would your "clients" have to say about this

I have to imagine that your clients who pay you so well would get CREEPED out with the picture you posted.

I also wonder what they would say about the amount of time your are NOT spending on their needs while posting here. Seek a qualified mental professional soon. You owe it to your kids!

Comment

I have to imagine that your clients who pay you so well would get CREEPED out with the picture you posted.

I also wonder what they would say about the amount of time your are NOT spending on their needs while posting here. Seek a qualified mental professional soon. You owe it to your kids!
                  About as funny a post as I have read in a long time here. Most of my clients would probably bust a gut laughing if I said this was me.

My role in my company is to keep the wheels turning. Keep my staff with the right tools, products and knowledge so that they can do their job to their fullest. This I can do in my sleep, dreaming of you in your 9-5 job in that cubicle.

My kids think we're the greatest. We support everything they want to do within our means and ability.

Party on Wayne !!

Comment

I feel you are special in a Special Olympics sort of way. Thanks for the update, though.
                    You have a lot of experience in this ? Tell us more oh special master ~~~

Comment

Actually ..

You have a lot of experience in this ? Tell us more oh special master ~~~
                      No experience needed. I never placed my hand on a red hot burner as a kid to gain required knowledge of its heat. Same here. But do what you must, next S.O. meet July 12-13th, Newberg High School. With this information you won't even have to search it up.

Comment

~~ WoW ~~

No experience needed. I never placed my hand on a red hot burner as a kid to gain required knowledge of its heat. Same here. But do what you must, next S.O. meet July 12-13th, Newberg High School. With this information you won't even have to search it up.
                        You have a lot of vast knowledge of their happenings. Good for you.

Comment

I'm that a-hole that the OP is referring to. Please go back to talking about me. I was so important to him that he started an entire thread just about me.

Comment

I'm that a-hole that the OP is referring to. Please go back to talking about me. I was so important to him that he started an entire thread just about me.
                            No you AREN'T!! Stop LYING!! I am the one he/she created this thread for. Get back to talking about ME!

Comment

No you AREN'T!! Stop LYING!! I am the one he/she created this thread for. Get back to talking about ME!
                              Actually, I really am. And to think I have this much power over him makes me happy.

Comment

Thought it was me that everyone hated so much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X