Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Delta Park Fields

Does anyone know for sure how many turf fields will be put in at Delta Park. Will the fields with the Rugby goal posts be turf too?

Not completely sure. i heard it will either be 4+strasser or 4 including strasser

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not completely sure. i heard it will either be 4+strasser or 4 including strasser
      There will be four fields ready by oct 1st
      The main users will be Washington Timbers and PCU
      They start construction Monday morning

Comment

Will the Washington Timbers be footing some of the bill? They do know that Delta Park is in OREGON!

Comment

you forgot one other little user

Pcu sold out to th gw just like oysa..

Timbers having another training center at delta park..

Oregon soccer is now timberlandia..

Comment

Will the Washington Timbers be footing some of the bill? They do know that Delta Park is in OREGON!
            Oh,,, it's a good size bill....almost $100k/year
            Good thing the Washington Timbers had almost $500k in the bank.
            I'm not sure how they afford that only charging $1,091 per child for premier

Comment

Oh,,, it's a good size bill....almost $100k/year
              Good thing the Washington Timbers had almost $500k in the bank.
              I'm not sure how they afford that only charging $1,091 per child for premier
              They don't spend much on good coaches...

Comment

Oregon tax payers are still footing the rest of the bill. We better have access to those fields.

Comment

easy access

call gw :)

Comment

Oregon tax payers are still footing the rest of the bill. We better have access to those fields.
                    You will have access to those fields. You can call and book them anytime after October 1st

The time slots available are:

July 1st-October 1st
                    Friday/Saturday/Sunday evenings - 7-10pm
                    Some Fridays are taken by the adult leagues though

October 1st-July 1st
                    Monday-Friday
                    7am-4pm

It's all yours....book it!

Comment

Yes you can use it it too! But you have to write a check to the Wa Timbers.

Comment

They don't spend much on good coaches...
                        Lol. It's called running a successful business. And I'd put Wa Timbers coaches up against any of the Oregon clubs. I don't even know if the 500k is right, but if it is, that is impressive... Particularly w reasonable fee structure.

Comment

Lol. It's called running a successful business. And I'd put Wa Timbers coaches up against any of the Oregon clubs. I don't even know if the 500k is right, but if it is, that is impressive... Particularly w reasonable fee structure.
                          They had that amount of money becuase they have been saving for a few years to try and put turf fields in at harmony. But that was going to be super expensive and when this came up it was a better option.

Comment

Wa timbers don't give a hoot about their coaches. They don't spend jack on their coaches. They spend all their money on a gm who sends out emails and a bunch of docs who do what?

Comment

Wa timbers don't give a hoot about their coaches. They don't spend jack on their coaches. They spend all their money on a gm who sends out emails and a bunch of docs who do what?
                              Lol....I have t seen a quality coach leave the club in a loooooonnnng time.
                              If they are poorly taken care of then why do they come back?
                              Don't be a hater. Are the Washington Timbers a bad club for saving money?
                              And they have the biggest scholarship fund for kids that can't afford it

But I guess you'll find a way to bitch about that also

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X