Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is HSC Tiki Taka? I feel like I am at Trader Vics.
    It's a joke. They are referring to the BSC team. Coach was let go as Abby Wambach is coming in to coach team. Old coach is at Hillsboro. HSC is a reference to that.

Comment

It's a joke. They are referring to the BSC team. Coach was let go as Abby Wambach is coming in to coach team. Old coach is at Hillsboro. HSC is a reference to that.
      I think some one is having some fun as I am pretty sure that Wambach is not coaching at BSC, although that would be a coup for any club in the area. She was a player coach for a while in the old women's league, so I would think she might have higher aspirations than Portland youth soccer. As for HSC Tika Taka, they appear to have replaced the BSC Legends team in the Mt. Hood Challenge.

Comment

I think some one is having some fun as I am pretty sure that Wambach is not coaching at BSC, although that would be a coup for any club in the area. She was a player coach for a while in the old women's league, so I would think she might have higher aspirations than Portland youth soccer. As for HSC Tika Taka, they appear to have replaced the BSC Legends team in the Mt. Hood Challenge.
        Wambach would be perfect for any long ball club that doesn't really want to develop players.

Comment

Wambach would be perfect for any long ball club that doesn't really want to develop players.
          Eastside?

Comment

Perfect for copa ts they already have the dive and flop part down great just need to teach them how to connect to cross with their heads and you've got it!

Comment

Wambach has no idea how to play soccer??

Comment

Wambach has no idea how to play soccer??
                No skills outside of heading. She was lucky that when she played all of the rest of world was so far behind in soccer that she could score easily. Now that they've caught up, her game is useless.

Comment

We were told she is coaching at BSC and will take the U13g group as they are in need of a coach.

Comment

We were told she is coaching at BSC and will take the U13g group as they are in need of a coach.
                    That would be great for them.

Comment

There is no U13G team. They all left.

Comment

Left for where ECNL does not start for another year. You would think they would stick around until then.

Comment

The A team left.
                          B and C are still there

Comment

The A team left.
                            B and C are still there
                            so where did the "A" team go? What club are they with now?

Comment

so where did the "A" team go? What club are they with now?
                              They are playing for the USWNT

Comment

They are playing for the USWNT
                                That is so awesome!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X