Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split?

What where the boys to girl split? As mentioned boys go to other sports and as we dont know the split you cant make assumptions but you will Im sure!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What where the boys to girl split? As mentioned boys go to other sports and as we dont know the split you cant make assumptions but you will Im sure!!!!
      I can assume most are leaving because of the before-mentioned reasons as those were the exact reasons we left. I was also tired of buying my wife new Hunter boots for $165 for the Harmony Bog.

Comment

Nice

You're one of the wealthy ones $165 boots. Bet your kid plays in $200 cleats too. This is why soccer will never work in the US too many middle upper class kids with moaning parents. Oh the coach doesn't like me or its too wet or too cold or too muddy.

Look around the world that's building pro players parents aren't even involved in practice. Here is pay to play major problem.

Comment

You're one of the wealthy ones $165 boots. Bet your kid plays in $200 cleats too. This is why soccer will never work in the US too many middle upper class kids with moaning parents. Oh the coach doesn't like me or its too wet or too cold or too muddy.

Look around the world that's building pro players parents aren't even involved in practice. Here is pay to play major problem.
          After the rain this week they should cancel all the Harmony games.

Comment

around The World

I guess we should tell those kids in Europe Africa and South America not to play those games on fields that aren't marked right or a little wet or dry or they don't have size 4 balls let alone that don't have cleats or balls.

You're not pro players get on with it play the game and stop pampering your kids. You're building a generation of needers. They wont be able to do anything without mommy's or daddy's help and money. Let them play let them get wet let them build a camaraderie with there teams mates without your influence. Just one in your power hungry life step back and watch the game you know nothing about and learn something.

Comment

I guess we should tell those kids in Europe Africa and South America not to play those games on fields that aren't marked right or a little wet or dry or they don't have size 4 balls let alone that don't have cleats or balls.

You're not pro players get on with it play the game and stop pampering your kids. You're building a generation of needers. They wont be able to do anything without mommy's or daddy's help and money. Let them play let them get wet let them build a camaraderie with there teams mates without your influence. Just one in your power hungry life step back and watch the game you know nothing about and learn something.
              By the way, would you like some help tying your shoes?

Comment

these are the same parents that hover over their kids during homework time giving them the answers. These parents are the problem along with the school system. we are raising pu$$ie$

Comment

Saw This

Saw this on the BBC website and having been reading some of the posts thought this would be of interest?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29858557

Comment

At the manager's meeting we were told it was mostly girls that have left the club.

Comment

Must be why the USWNT does so poorly against central and south American teams.

Comment

Women's soccer is but a fraction of the men when it comes to fans and $. Probably < 1/1000. A spec. Why would you make that point?

Comment

Blind bat....
                          USWNT does well against South American teams because in South America women don't play soccer, they work hard to become good mothers and wives....women's soccer does well here because more of our top athletes play women's soccer....not so much on the mens side

Comment

You didn't lose 275 kids to ECNL or Thorns, more like 10ish. Where did the other 265 go?

Face it, most of the kids leave because the coaching at WT_FC is 3rd rate at best. Combine that with mud fields for practices and home games and you get what you get.
                            As for the girls they went in droves to SCFC, Pacific, Eastside....and a few to NEU, FC PDX, Crossfire. Several packed it in and opted for competitive basketball

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1408311]

your DD will develop, if they want to. More than likely your DD doesn't really want to.
                              So by your logic it makes no difference if I pay 10,000, 3,000 or 500 dollars.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1408808]

So by your logic it makes no difference if I pay 10,000, 3,000 or 500 dollars.
                                Best not to play competitive soccer at all. If I were you, I would encourage my dd to play rec until high school... play high school, then join a coed team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X