ECNL $10,000/yr vs Thorns Academy $500/yr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's $6000 per year or $10000 per year does it really matter? Is 4000 going to make it break it? Just stop.

Comment

Where is Thorns Academy practicing?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Timber facility in beaverton monday-thursday....home games at providence park

Comment

Timber facility in beaverton monday-thursday....home games at providence park
          Look at the FWRL schedule. They don't have any home games...

Comment

They have enough players to hold a practice? How does T.E. get there when she's coaching her club team and HS team every night of the week?

Comment

Why won't kids show up for the teams? Because of the cost of playing in the elite club league?
              Yeah, that extra $500 is a big problem. Moron...

Comment

They have enough players to hold a practice? How does T.E. get there when she's coaching her club team and HS team every night of the week?
                Rumor has it that TE is pregnant. If true, her coaching responsibilities will be reduced.

Comment

Rumor has it that TE is pregnant. If true, her coaching responsibilities will be reduced.
                  Sounds like that might be an improvement for the Academy.

Comment

If it's $6000 per year or $10000 per year does it really matter? Is 4000 going to make it break it? Just stop.
                    For some people that is a deal breaker.

Comment

For some people that is a deal breaker.
                      Are you still responding to your own posts acting like it is a big deal?

"You are paying $10K na ne na ne boo boo
                      You are paying $10K na ne na ne boo boo
                      Even though it has zero impact on me I have nothing better to do than to post about something I know nothing about all day. "

Comment

This is all irrelevant until we have a year pass and have some actuals. I know a lot of people are keeping detailed records.

Comment

Same can be asked of all of the ECNL coaches. Too bad they increased their workload with extra practices, but kept them coaching their other teams. So four nights a week should be no problem what so ever. And are they keeping the number of teams to four per field? Or is it up to five with all of the extra practices?

Comment

Since its so important to you

Same can be asked of all of the ECNL coaches. Too bad they increased their workload with extra practices, but kept them coaching their other teams. So four nights a week should be no problem what so ever. And are they keeping the number of teams to four per field? Or is it up to five with all of the extra practices?
                            Given the number of posts you have made on this subject over the past two years I thought you might have bothered to go to the fields to actually know what you are talking about. I should have known that this one would be just like most of your pious pronouncements and you feel comfortable with pure speculation. Prices less!

Comment

Given the number of posts you have made on this subject over the past two years I thought you might have bothered to go to the fields to actually know what you are talking about. I should have known that this one would be just like most of your pious pronouncements and you feel comfortable with pure speculation. Prices less!
                              You're right, I am under stating the number of teams on Hazalia. I've been there and there were more teams than one can count. You hear one coach shout, and a different team stops and follows his directions. Whoops.

Comment

How did the Thorns Academy do this weekend?

I didn't catch the scores of the Thorns Academy this weekend can you please post the link. I know the schedule was certainly favorable this weekend, but so much for the naysayers and their prediction of losses across the board. FC goes a combined 6-3-1 this weekend and Crossfire United goes 6-2-2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X