Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More info on this story is coming to light. RG who is one of the new Brazilian owners along with a few investors and Ronaldo is definitely courting BD from Boca to become a partner and it also has something to do with Beckham's Miami MLS group as well. I've been told by a good source in Strikers front office that Beckham's Miami stadium may fall through because of Ross the Dolphins owner having naming rights to football stadium before any soccer stadium could be built with any sponsorship naming rights. Something in his contract with the city. I didn't really understand it but Strikers are in talk with Beckham's new team to somehow connect the Strikers and Beckham's MLS team but they would then move the Striker's to the new FAU stadium or a different Boca location that BD from T Boca and another Boca investor (didn't know his name but was told he is old CEO of TYCO - ADT) would build and TB would be the youth club of the Strikers. It sounds complicated but I was told this from a very good source at the Strikers and the entire Strikers office is hush about it and not sure what's going on. This will be fantastic for Palm Beach county and the Boca area! Stay tuned!
    Wow! This would be great for Team Boca!

Comment

More info on this story is coming to light. RG who is one of the new Brazilian owners along with a few investors and Ronaldo is definitely courting BD from Boca to become a partner and it also has something to do with Beckham's Miami MLS group as well. I've been told by a good source in Strikers front office that Beckham's Miami stadium may fall through because of Ross the Dolphins owner having naming rights to football stadium before any soccer stadium could be built with any sponsorship naming rights. Something in his contract with the city. I didn't really understand it but Strikers are in talk with Beckham's new team to somehow connect the Strikers and Beckham's MLS team but they would then move the Striker's to the new FAU stadium or a different Boca location that BD from T Boca and another Boca investor (didn't know his name but was told he is old CEO of TYCO - ADT) would build and TB would be the youth club of the Strikers. It sounds complicated but I was told this from a very good source at the Strikers and the entire Strikers office is hush about it and not sure what's going on. This will be fantastic for Palm Beach county and the Boca area! Stay tuned!
      It's a done deal. On nasl blog. Strikers being sold to Boca investment group led by BD from TB. Doesn't say anything about partnering with TB but I guess that's a gimme.

Comment

Which blog

Comment

It's a done deal. On nasl blog. Strikers being sold to Boca investment group led by BD from TB. Doesn't say anything about partnering with TB but I guess that's a gimme.
          Why would anyone invest in that team? Bad investment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X