Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. We all know WFF are the better team. So why do you WFF parents keep having to come on here and talking crap about Strictly. The kids on the WFF team are good but most of the parents are aholes and have no clue about soccer. They only played each other once and WFF were lucky to escape that game with a tie. Ever since they have been bashing Strictly and calling the players thugs and shirt pullers, etc. Shows you the soccer IQ of this person. So WFF has never pulled a shirt or commited a foul to gain an advantage ? Come on be for real. It is part of the game at every level.
    I'll second the notion that strictly must coach players do to this stuff. And that IS low class.

Comment

Strictly is a scrub thug team that got lucky to tie WFF and now thinks they are a State Cup contender. The ref was a doormat that allowed rugby tackles and only a gk mistake allowed Strictly to tie.

There are occassional tugs and pulls, but when that is your entire strategy it is YOU that have no soccer IQ. When you have a ref that calls a clean game you are nothing.
      No one from Strictly claimed to be stae cup contender. Resorting to blaming the ref. Wow that is desparate. Sounds like you need some tug and pull yourself to release some of you anger and frustration.

Once again, you are the one that still can't let it go. Move on. Everyone else has.

Comment

I'll second the notion that strictly must coach players do to this stuff. And that IS low class.
        Strictly no skill team, players dirty and not good. They play rugby not soccer. Coaches don't know how to coach so they tell players to foul.

Comment

Strictly no skill team, players dirty and not good. They play rugby not soccer. Coaches don't know how to coach so they tell players to foul.
          I've heard that they have special practices where the coaches go over fouling techniques and how to not get caught. It gets so rough that they make them where mouth guards and soft padded helmets.

Comment

I have to agree with the others and I am not a WFF parent. Strictly often resorts to thuggery and dirty play.....I've seen it first hand on more than one occasion. Really sad for their players to be taught this way. They seem to think it is OK.

Comment

Yes. We all know WFF are the better team. So why do you WFF parents keep having to come on here and talking crap about Strictly. The kids on the WFF team are good but most of the parents are aholes and have no clue about soccer. They only played each other once and WFF were lucky to escape that game with a tie. Ever since they have been bashing Strictly and calling the players thugs and shirt pullers, etc. Shows you the soccer IQ of this person. So WFF has never pulled a shirt or commited a foul to gain an advantage ? Come on be for real. It is part of the game at every level.
              Correction. Strickly played the WFF B team in a scrub IMG tournament and tied them and came on here bragging only to find out they played the B team.

Comment

Correction. Strickly played the WFF B team in a scrub IMG tournament and tied them and came on here bragging only to find out they played the B team.
                Please stop. You are jumping into a conversation you know nothing about.

Comment

Please stop. You are jumping into a conversation you know nothing about.
                  Please stop saying Strictly is a good team, you're not. You're rec level.

Comment

Please stop saying Strictly is a good team, you're not. You're rec level.
                    No one was saying anything about their level of play. The whole argument started when a WFF parent started an unprovoked Middle school name calling session directed at Strictly players.

I just wish some people would act like adults instead of insulting and slandering a bunch of teenagers. If you want to go down that low at least direct your insults and name calling to the parents and not at a bunch of kids. The parents can at least defend themselves.

Comment

No one was saying anything about their level of play. The whole argument started when a WFF parent started an unprovoked Middle school name calling session directed at Strictly players.

I just wish some people would act like adults instead of insulting and slandering a bunch of teenagers. If you want to go down that low at least direct your insults and name calling to the parents and not at a bunch of kids. The parents can at least defend themselves.
                      Actually, it started when it was accurately pointed out that playing HS soccer was no more dangerous than playing Strictly. WFF parents are not the only ones who feel this way.

If you don't like having that reputation, play technical soccer and not hack ball. If you want criticism of the parents, here it is:

"THE PARENTS AT STRICTLY APPROVE OF THE STYLE OF PLAY THEIR COACHES HAVE INSTRUCTED THEIR BOYS TO PLAY & HAVE SUCH A LOW SOCCER IQ THAT THEY THINK THEY ARE GOOD."

Better?

Comment

I have to agree with the others and I am not a Strictly parent. WFF manginas often bleed and they have now done away with their white uniforms.....I've seen it first hand on more than one occasion. Really sad for their players to be taught this way to not use the extra large maxipads. They seem to think it is OK.

Comment

That reminds me, who is the out of control fat cow WFF mom that yells, "don't hurt my babies" and goes over at halftime to have all the WFF boys suckle up to her utters for a feeding? Is that one of the defenders moms. Lordy lordy, your women are fugly.

Comment

I am not a strictly parent, but I have to agree, the WFF soccer moms are coyote ugly. Voted the worst looking in Florida. No wonder these parents are so angry, I would be too.

Comment

Me break rocks on head good. Me have baby with sister now live trailer brandon. baby grow up play game with flamers good.

Comment

Strictly's smack talk is as refined as their soccer skills.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X