Where Is All The Florida Talent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer to the question posed by this thread is simple: If you been in south Florida's strip clubs, then you know where the talent is at. Next thread please.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wait, so Weston is sending 3 kids and no other clubs in Florida?
      Break it down more... all these fancy accent lads running clubs the British way aren't developing kids as well as dos amigos apparently.

Comment

Break it down more... all these fancy accent lads running clubs the British way aren't developing kids as well as dos amigos apparently.
        Or maybe Florida scout lives in Weston and has close ties to club for 10 years longer.

Comment

To answer thread, FC Florida

Comment

What I have noticed is that there is a constant bias, year in and year out, towards certain clubs. Your are telling me that each year Weston has the best players in our state at specific positions? Yeah right. whoever makes the decisions on these national teams don't do a good enough job scouting and whoever runs these clubs must have the contacts to have their kids selected at the national level. The vast majority of these kids selected won't even become professional soccer players and you will not remember them in 6 years.
            it's the american way, the guy with the biggest wallet wins:) I'm sure there are more than 2 players from Miami that could make that team but no one sees them:(

Comment

To answer your question.

Florida is known, well known as "technical", not "tactical". Bottom line.

It is not Kendall, Weston, or Boca ( people that think they know people )!
              Those DOC's are too busy counting their 80-125k a year they make!!!!!
              It is from the USSF that has told the DOC's of each of those clubs and more the following:

Put a Florida kid on the Region 3 or national team they are great technical,
              ask them to make a decision on the field, they are lost.
              Just look at the numbers, let's say just 3 years till now.

California, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Texas consistently all the time place more kids.
              Until USSF steps in to FYSA and shut 70% of the clubs, nothing will change.
              Kids/parents drive 1-2 hours, yes 1-2 hours to a "real" DA in California. This is exactly why you do not see more than 2-3 kids get past Region 3 and make it to the national team. Getting "called" up to a "national team camp" for training is great.

Florida kids/boys do not make the u17-u18-u19 team on a consistent basis.

Comment

Or maybe Florida scout lives in Weston and has close ties to club for 10 years longer.
                ok dude, you are dying to tell .. who is the scout from Weston?? just give the initials ..

Comment

To answer your question.

Florida is known, well known as "technical", not "tactical". Bottom line.

It is not Kendall, Weston, or Boca ( people that think they know people )!
                  Those DOC's are too busy counting their 80-125k a year they make!!!!!
                  It is from the USSF that has told the DOC's of each of those clubs and more the following:

Put a Florida kid on the Region 3 or national team they are great technical,
                  ask them to make a decision on the field, they are lost.
                  Just look at the numbers, let's say just 3 years till now.

California, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Texas consistently all the time place more kids.
                  Until USSF steps in to FYSA and shut 70% of the clubs, nothing will change.
                  Kids/parents drive 1-2 hours, yes 1-2 hours to a "real" DA in California. This is exactly why you do not see more than 2-3 kids get past Region 3 and make it to the national team. Getting "called" up to a "national team camp" for training is great.

Florida kids/boys do not make the u17-u18-u19 team on a consistent basis.
                  oh ok .. that is such a smart interpretation of why our kids are dam and can not make decisions on the field .. I guess that is why Bedoya and Altizore are dam players, they were raised and played soccer in South Florida.
                  thanks sir

The fact that you are talking about tactical for 13 year olds .. says a lot about your understanding of youth soccer. Most international academies starting tactical work at 13 or 14. Your whole logic is screwed up anyway .. how you differentiate the decision making on the field as per state is beyond me. You need to have data to even bring something like this up.

Comment

oh ok .. that is such a smart interpretation of why our kids are dam and can not make decisions on the field .. I guess that is why Bedoya and Altizore are dam players, they were raised and played soccer in South Florida.
                    thanks sir

The fact that you are talking about tactical for 13 year olds .. says a lot about your understanding of youth soccer. Most international academies starting tactical work at 13 or 14. Your whole logic is screwed up anyway .. how you differentiate the decision making on the field as per state is beyond me. You need to have data to even bring something like this up.
                    you answered the question from the first point. They are taught tactical from an early age in Spain and Europe. Like I said the MAJORITY 95% are NOT from Florida. Once in a while some make it through. 2 guys is that all you can come up with that are MAJOR factors in soccer ( USA ) that is. We are so so far behind Europe it is sad.
                    Well, they do. Obviously the USSF knows since for the past 15-20 years. California has the most MAJOR tournaments as does Texas and New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland.
                    Those states produce the most kids that advance at the next level. Doubt me? look it up all of it is public info.

Comment

ok dude, you are dying to tell .. who is the scout from Weston?? just give the initials ..
                      I my friend now also this in s Florida to have a chance at national you must go play at Weston for JC Machia work there with Weston partners

Comment

How Weston play against u14 yesterday?

Comment

you answered the question from the first point. They are taught tactical from an early age in Spain and Europe. Like I said the MAJORITY 95% are NOT from Florida. Once in a while some make it through. 2 guys is that all you can come up with that are MAJOR factors in soccer ( USA ) that is. We are so so far behind Europe it is sad.
                          Well, they do. Obviously the USSF knows since for the past 15-20 years. California has the most MAJOR tournaments as does Texas and New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland.
                          Those states produce the most kids that advance at the next level. Doubt me? look it up all of it is public info.
                          Florida has less than 6.3% of the US population and placed 3 of 36 kids on the u14 national pool? That's 8.3%. Clearly, Florida soccer is way ahead of most states. Stay in Florida, and when your kid hits 12 or so send him to Weston

Comment

maybe they should

Maybe they should try more kids from FL, apparently choosing kids from the rest of our country like "California,Texas,New Jersey,Virginia and Maryland" and so on hasn't work for the last 50 years.

Comment

Maybe they should try more kids from FL, apparently choosing kids from the rest of our country like "California,Texas,New Jersey,Virginia and Maryland" and so on hasn't work for the last 50 years.
                              lol. Neither has USA soccer.
                              Florida will not be a choice for many years. Sad to say

Comment

Wow, reading the talking soccer posts, it seems like all these kids are on there way to D1 Scholarships and US Olympic teams. You mean all this money of training, tourney's, DOC promises, and lost weekends was a lie? I'm very disappointend, I need to hear from the parents on this board with the amazing soccer kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X