X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign us up too.

Comment

Too funny! Everyone needs a rich guy .... kids and soccer moms too!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Be serious. There was never a physical threat. Read it again. You have told lies and repeated internet garbage from anonymous bloggers and 'google research', continuing to post in an attempt to harass...and now you suggest you are a frightened victim. Please feel free to go outside and enjoy life. Your kids are fine. By 'regret', I merely meant that you would have to be held accountable for your shameful actions. I am a volunteer in a youth soccer setting, not acting as a politician or public figure in this capacity...just a volunteer and sponsor. You seem to know the process well. My attorney is Kevin Ambler of Tampa. Have your attorney call him and explain why you decided to go on a personal crusade in a youth soccer forum...and stop already.
        I'd like to make an attempt to put this issue to bed. I've met you in person and you are a likable, seemingly very well intentioned guy. I don't sense a whole lot of defensiveness or arrogance. However, on this blog, the story is very different. What started out as frustration on my part for what was a really bad experience at FC has spun wildly and negatively out of control. You are the public face of this club. You have made that so. You're clearly frustrated that you've donated so much money to this club and people aren't thankful. Well, I'm not a person who ever took or asked for your philanthropy. I paid. And as my child's team was in disarray, I said on TS that I'd like to hear you say that the club could have done a better job...and that's it. Instead, I've been bashed as being unappreciative. I've been insulted. I've been called a troll. I've been told that it must be that my child isn't good. I've been told how successful the club is and about Abu Dhabi and Manchester City. I've heard about DD and all the great things it does and you do. But that's not what I care about. I care that my child was part of a tenuous situation. I care that truly "poor" kids had their passes pulled. So again, all I wanted to hear was "we could have done a better job. It will get better. These are growing pains". But I never heard that.

So, I'm sorry that this thing got personal. I don't want a lawsuit but I'm not afraid of one. The remedies for a frivolous suit can be pretty punitive. I was not the person who mentioned your kids although my kid has been insulted on this blog...because he must not be very good if I have an issue with the way the club was run. So please accept my apology, but only for my posts. I'm not responsible for the countless number of other posts and criticism that you take on this blog. Let's drop the lawsuit chatter and let's move on. I wish you well. You mean well. It would be nice if you could have listened to criticism with an open mind. You yourself introduced yourself on this blog and said the point was to have an open discussion. However, as time went on, open discussion wasn't really well received.

All this said, can we agree to move on or would you still like me to get the lawyers involved?

Comment

I love this thread

Comment

I love this thread
            What's the point of reactivating it now?

Comment

What's the point of reactivating it now?
              I think the point is that there is a verg good possibility that one of the largest frauds of it's kind to ever take place in Florida was possibly orchestrated by an individual who made a number of bombastic, arrogant, and threatening posts on Talking Soccer. Wonder if he is feeling any regret?

Comment

I think the point is that there is a verg good possibility that one of the largest frauds of it's kind to ever take place in Florida was possibly orchestrated by an individual who made a number of bombastic, arrogant, and threatening posts on Talking Soccer. Wonder if he is feeling any regret?
                Got it. I found it ironic that the same guy who sued in a Martin County court to have Yahoo take down posts from a blogger because they were threatening was himself (apparently) making far more threatening statements on another blog.

So, as I see it, the history of all JT comments on this blog, including that one, should be brought before that judge. Also, the rosy, sometimes losing $100 million is really a good thing, from 6/28 FC Florida Tryouts should be taken to the SEC.

My sympathies go to the Kicks and its board including TM and DM. They had their club hijacked. They are terrific people who didn't deserve this.

Comment

Ouch!
                  http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pu...cummiest_o.php

And another one!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/bu...ns-fina/nSDcJ/

Comment

If I may....

I'd like to first thank TS for allowing all access to this thread; its almost too good to be true. Secondly, are there two bigger clowns than the two exchanging insults here? We should cut and paste 'the best of' quotes and send to the skit department at Saturday Night Live. You two bozos think your some Alpha tough guys....were all laughing at you. Know why? Your a joke.

Stop procreating.

PS My dad can beat up your dad....

Comment

I'd like to first thank TS for allowing all access to this thread; its almost too good to be true. Secondly, are there two bigger clowns than the two exchanging insults here? We should cut and paste 'the best of' quotes and send to the skit department at Saturday Night Live. You two bozos think your some Alpha tough guys....were all laughing at you. Know why? Your a joke.

Stop procreating.

PS My dad can beat up your dad....
                      And who are you. The guy who has been exposing the fraudster and cheat (just what the newspapers and bloggers are saying) or is this actually the Con Man (just my opinion) himself?

Comment

sb9pyt

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/westp...omain-meeting/

Comment

Seems that the "I am big time" rants and threats of litigation ate over. Now secret meetings and damage control. I am glad the press is all over this, and hopefully our politicians will leave the private equity investment up to the professionals so that the Con Men an be exposed before they fleece te money that could be used to pay teachers, fix our crumbling infrastructure, and other needed projects.

Comment

I bet they profoundly regret those reassuring comments.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/sep/...ors-file-suit/

Comment

Why did OCYS Change ECNL ID camp?

Their web site reads a lot different now. Anyone know why? The title is the same but there is no mention of identifying for ECNL in the write up. It only states identification for FPL now? What gives?

Comment

Their web site reads a lot different now. Anyone know why? The title is the same but there is no mention of identifying for ECNL in the write up. It only states identification for FPL now? What gives?
                                Now it's gone completely... Huh?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X