U13/14 - Boys 2000 Development Academy Thread 2014-15

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw on Oc thread they changed coaches for u14 next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard that coach is headed North. Was he any good?

Comment

I heard that coach is headed North. Was he any good?
        Good coach. Did well during the time he was there. Was the only UEFA A licensed coach in the whole mix. However, the writing was on the wall that when the new folks came on board he was going to be out.

Comment

Good coach. Did well during the time he was there. Was the only UEFA A licensed coach in the whole mix. However, the writing was on the wall that when the new folks came on board he was going to be out.
          My son is on the DA team and he really liked ML. He had a real good track record. The new guys are also good but we will see how they do on their own. They kept him around to learn the system in place and then kicked him to the curb.

Comment

Coach Sammy from Clearwater is heading to OC....I assumed it was for the 14 team.

Comment

Coach Sammy from Clearwater is heading to OC....I assumed it was for the 14 team.
              How did he do last season "coach sammy"

Comment

How did he do last season "coach sammy"
                He stunk like the rest of the USSDA staff. He is a very inexperienced coach...poor hire

Comment

He stunk like the rest of the USSDA staff. He is a very inexperienced coach...poor hire
                  Doubtful this guy will be nothing but an assistant a shag balls. OC has strong coaches working with the DA that have not only pedigree but professional experience. I am pretty sure that either one of these two guys will be picked over some nobody at CLWR.

Comment

The above is the troll poster (SNG) "special needs guy". His son did not make CC DA academy and he is in full vapor lock because of it. (See Chargers thread if you have a sense of humor).

I like Sammy and think he is a pretty good coach. CLWR 14 DA had a poor opening 1/2 of the season, however played very well in the closing 3 or 4 months

Comment

Latest u15 national camp/trip only 1 Florida player? What happen?

Comment

Da not the end all. As far as I see its direct style of play. Long passes fight for second balls. Press like madman on defense. Size speed more valued than creativity and iq...

Comment

Da not the end all. As far as I see its direct style of play. Long passes fight for second balls. Press like madman on defense. Size speed more valued than creativity and iq...
                          You people need a new thread. One not dated 2014-15. 01 are in u14 and 00 are in u15.

CMON MAN

Comment

You people need a new thread. One not dated 2014-15. 01 are in u14 and 00 are in u15.

CMON MAN
                            Who is looking best for u16. Weston and then Kendall

Comment

Well not unless they add some better players on both teams.

Comment

Well not unless they add some better players on both teams.
                                Weston was top 99 team 2 years ago

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X