Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For hypothetically you are saying if a Messi or Ronaldo would not stand out when guest playing.

I would say a great player will stand out on any team they play for. Great players have to be planned for and make opposing teams change their game plan.

Facing good players a team can still stick with their normal game plan.

The question is how do you determine if you are a good or great player?
    Messi and Ronaldo would probably be just average players on my son's U17 team... just saying. ; )

Comment

Messi and Ronaldo would probably be just average players on my son's U17 team... just saying. ; )
      Easy one. A good player stands out himself or herself. A great player stands out and also makes his or her teammates stand out by his or her play.

Comment

How did Rush get back into RPL East, the top division nonetheless. How can an average team keep getting favors from state cup. Both FC Florida and Team Boca who did better are in the 2nd division and I know FC Florida would probably represent the state better then Rush these days.

Comment

How did Rush get back into RPL East, the top division nonetheless. How can an average team keep getting favors from state cup. Both FC Florida and Team Boca who did better are in the 2nd division and I know FC Florida would probably represent the state better then Rush these days.
          It's give and take w/ Rush.

A team (#03) gets into RPL East Top Division
          B team (#22) can't even get in FSPL and were better than 3 out of the 5 at large teams.

It all balances out.

Comment

who cars just enjoy the last few years of soccer. College is next and that is about how you promote yourself.

Comment

See the CM minions are out complaining they got unfairly put in the 2nd tier again.

Comment

See the CM minions are out complaining they got unfairly put in the 2nd tier again.
                I'm not with either team, but you have to agree that Rush sucked in every league last year, and were beaten by his team in State Cup. Rush shouldn't even be in R3PL, let alone in the top tier!

Comment

I'm not with either team, but you have to agree that Rush sucked in every league last year, and were beaten by his team in State Cup. Rush shouldn't even be in R3PL, let alone in the top tier!
                  Oh well. That's life.

Comment

got soccer has move team to u17 just waiting for clubs to update rosters and coaches

Comment

Now you can see were the GTB/WFF/WC split went

The team that earned the points

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?teamid=375744

Team that benefits from the points (looks like the East Lake roster)

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?teamid=342379

Comment

Now you can see were the GTB/WFF/WC split went

The team that earned the points

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?teamid=375744

Team that benefits from the points (looks like the East Lake roster)

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?teamid=342379
                        LOL! WC has only 8 of the 21 active players from last year's "team" that earned the points, which is no longer together. For you to imply that only those 8 players were fully responsible for those points is, well, irresponsible. I guess the other 13 players had nothing to do with it? haha! Look, if you were so hard up to keep the points of the #12 team in the state and the benefits that go along with them, then you should not have moved over to the #118 team in the state with practically no points. ROTFLMFAO!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1606696]LOL! WC has only 8 of the 21 active players from last year's "team" that earned the points, which is no longer together. For you to imply that only those 8 players were fully responsible for those points is, well, irresponsible. I guess the other 13 players had nothing to do with it? haha! Look, if you were so hard up to keep the points of the #12 team in the state and the benefits that go along with them, then you should not have moved over to the #118 team in the state with practically no points. ROTFLMFAO![/QUOTE

and the team at wff pasco should benefit why?

Comment

and the team at wff pasco should benefit why?
                            They are on the team that earned the points, according to gotsoccer. I agree it's not a perfect system, but it's the system that is used. You can't divvy up the points and allocate them to the player's new teams. You can't say "give all the points to WC because 8 players went there". You just have to deal with it and worry about your own team.

Comment

LOL! WC has only 8 of the 21 active players from last year's "team" that earned the points, which is no longer together. For you to imply that only those 8 players were fully responsible for those points is, well, irresponsible. I guess the other 13 players had nothing to do with it? haha! Look, if you were so hard up to keep the points of the #12 team in the state and the benefits that go along with them, then you should not have moved over to the #118 team in the state with practically no points. ROTFLMFAO!
                              Do you really think the 8 players that went to WC were the cream of the crop from last years team? Sorry to be the one humble you but except for 2 of the players, the rest are average at best. I agree some talent left this team, but that was to play academy. I guess time will tell. Enjoy USA!

Comment

Do you really think the 8 players that went to WC were the cream of the crop from last years team? Sorry to be the one humble you but except for 2 of the players, the rest are average at best. I agree some talent left this team, but that was to play academy. I guess time will tell. Enjoy USA!
                                Do not feed the troll!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X