Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of DA, ECNL and Other Leagues and Solutions (Yeah Right)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe we will not make the world cup. Our focus is on equal pay.
    We also hired a coach that does not belong there. Also our players though good they lack team chemistry. US Federation is happy to promote the women's soccer and sell the tickets to all its crazy little fanatic girls. Go Girl Power.

So the US Federation does not know how to take care of its men's program how are they going to take care of young men's soccer.

There is no thought.
    Abandoned is my first thought. Simple.

Comment

Make one league. This league will be the top-flight league. Anyone can join. There will be levels. 1st year everyone in DA and ECNL will be top-flight. 2nd Division will be NPL and FPL. 3rd Division will be FYSA. Anyone can join. When you join you will start in the third division.

No radius no protection. Just have the fields, insurance and do what's best. IMFC will play Plant City. OCDA will play Four Corners and Crossfire can play Clearwater. It will be one pyramid based on levels.

No state sanction soccer. Everything falls under the US Soccer Federation. The state offices will be local offices for the state.

Since everything is under one roof, teams will play easier and freely.

Also since there is one pyramid and one manager, players who cannot pay can apply for a grant so they can pay their club.

Coaches will have to be certified by USA Soccer.

If there is someone that wants to start a league, they will be sanctioned as a 4th division and can be self-regulated in other words be known as Recreation Soccer.

In order for our country to succeed we must get everything under one roof.

This will improve coaching and improve clubs. There will always be clubs like OCDA, that its players will not pay. We cannot take away the pay to play but we can make it even.

Soccer is a very young sport!!! Look at us within the NFL, 100 years old, NBA, 75 years old, MLB 200 years old. We are pups with MLS.

Parents must also be put in check by coaches.

Some ideas.

No matter what we are in disarray due to our president of US Soccer who doesn't know who they manage or what they do. I hope they get their act in order.
      When these ideas of your, turn into action? Are you just a backseat driver?

Comment

When these ideas of your, turn into action? Are you just a backseat driver?
        The post was from an A-license washup

Comment

The post was from an A-license washup
          That's the problem every one has a license. No one has the solution. Show me the solution. The license does not mean a thing. Youth soccer is fill with coaches with A licenses and some with UEFA licenses. Why is youth soccer not better? Why is the usmnt not doing better? Everyone there has an A license too.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            that's the problem every one has a license. No one has the solution. Show me the solution. The license does not mean a thing. Youth soccer is fill with coaches with a licenses and some with uefa licenses. Why is youth soccer not better? Why is the usmnt not doing better? Everyone there has an a license too.
            again, abandon the federation. First things first! ***?

Comment

That's the problem every one has a license. No one has the solution. Show me the solution. The license does not mean a thing. Youth soccer is fill with coaches with A licenses and some with UEFA licenses. Why is youth soccer not better? Why is the usmnt not doing better? Everyone there has an A license too.
              OK, we get it. You don't have a license. What's your solution?

Comment

Only have 1 top team that travels within the state to play the other in state clubs. The 2nd and 3rd teams only play other local clubs. When they get to U14 they can start to travel and play other clubs for showecase and college exposure. Keep the costs down like almost what they charge for rec for the 2nd and 3rd teams. Have each titled director coach atleast 3 teams to earn the paycheck. The coaches for the 2nd and 3rd teams should be coaching atleast 2 teams. Have no momy and daddy coaching their kids team. Make it affordable and this will draw more athletes to soccer. Spend the money on the fields and make them just as good as baseball.

Comment

OK, we get it. You don't have a license. What's your solution?
                  I am not the one that claims to have the answer. From the other poster, He/she seems to feel having a coaching licenses is the answer. My answer is simple. Follow a successful model that already works. Along the journey, look for ways to improve and refine the development process.

Comment

Only have 1 top team that travels within the state to play the other in state clubs. The 2nd and 3rd teams only play other local clubs. When they get to U14 they can start to travel and play other clubs for showecase and college exposure. Keep the costs down like almost what they charge for rec for the 2nd and 3rd teams. Have each titled director coach atleast 3 teams to earn the paycheck. The coaches for the 2nd and 3rd teams should be coaching atleast 2 teams. Have no momy and daddy coaching their kids team. Make it affordable and this will draw more athletes to soccer. Spend the money on the fields and make them just as good as baseball.
                    To me, - main problem with DA is the lack of playing time at ages when players are putting it all together. Let me explain .. I am not talking about u13s or u14s. At this age, they're too young. Different conversation - it's about development. I am talking about the u15s and u16s. u15 you start to see some kids that play a lot and others that ride the bench. The ones that ride the bench just don't develop during this CRITICAL year. Then, next year they COMBINE with u17s. Even less playing time. Bottom line you end up losing 2 years - u15 and u16 when in all other countries in the world these are VERY heavy playing time years, the heaviest. You learn savvy and make your mistakes and grow u15 and u16 in almost every other country in the world. Here we take our best at u15, half sit. At u16, the half that plays the most moves forward to u16/u17. But then again, half of those sit. Dont b/s me about competition. All these kids are super competitive. You need to play to improve and these ages, 14,15,16 are KEY to your development as a player. if your kids falls into this "hole" at DA, move on. The patch/badge means nothing. keep your eye on the player your kid can be at 17 ...

Comment

Q. fill in blank > usm
                      A. uswnt

Even the random questions show how WMNT is better then men. Now this does not mean that they are going to play each other and men will loose. It is what it is the WNT program is better.

Better coaching, better organization. They have maybe 1-3 leagues. DA will be gone so maybe there will be two leagues.

Lets follow the lead of the women.

Lets put the ladies in charge. It cant be better then most coaches are doing.

No one wants to admit, that our way isnt working.

Comment

Q. fill in blank > usm
                        A. uswnt

Even the random questions show how WMNT is better then men. Now this does not mean that they are going to play each other and men will loose. It is what it is the WNT program is better.

Better coaching, better organization. They have maybe 1-3 leagues. DA will be gone so maybe there will be two leagues.

Lets follow the lead of the women.

Lets put the ladies in charge. It cant be better then most coaches are doing.

No one wants to admit, that our way isnt working.
                        admitted

Comment

Finally

Someone that really understands!

After 15 years old if your son cannot play at a high level, he wont make it.

Now making it is different for different parents.
                          1. Pro - 99% of you won't. That includes you little midget player that talks smack and hits everyone on their hip. Who has the attitude of Napolean.
                          2. College - 97% of you wont make it because you believe you can play, but the coach is looking for an SAT of 1600 and can play for AC Milan. So he will will give a 33% scholarship because your parents will ask for a loan.
                          3. Play overseas - no papers no go. Ask all the crazy parents out there.

So by 15 if you can play or are not develop, play high school. Score goals and score chicks.

Besides that you wont make it. Its too hard and you must be lucky.

To me, - main problem with DA is the lack of playing time at ages when players are putting it all together. Let me explain .. I am not talking about u13s or u14s. At this age, they're too young. Different conversation - it's about development. I am talking about the u15s and u16s. u15 you start to see some kids that play a lot and others that ride the bench. The ones that ride the bench just don't develop during this CRITICAL year. Then, next year they COMBINE with u17s. Even less playing time. Bottom line you end up losing 2 years - u15 and u16 when in all other countries in the world these are VERY heavy playing time years, the heaviest. You learn savvy and make your mistakes and grow u15 and u16 in almost every other country in the world. Here we take our best at u15, half sit. At u16, the half that plays the most moves forward to u16/u17. But then again, half of those sit. Dont b/s me about competition. All these kids are super competitive. You need to play to improve and these ages, 14,15,16 are KEY to your development as a player. if your kids falls into this "hole" at DA, move on. The patch/badge means nothing. keep your eye on the player your kid can be at 17 ...

Comment

Someone that really understands!

After 15 years old if your son cannot play at a high level, he wont make it.

Now making it is different for different parents.
                            1. Pro - 99% of you won't. That includes you little midget player that talks smack and hits everyone on their hip. Who has the attitude of Napolean.
                            2. College - 97% of you wont make it because you believe you can play, but the coach is looking for an SAT of 1600 and can play for AC Milan. So he will will give a 33% scholarship because your parents will ask for a loan.
                            3. Play overseas - no papers no go. Ask all the crazy parents out there.

So by 15 if you can play or are not develop, play high school. Score goals and score chicks.

Besides that you wont make it. Its too hard and you must be lucky.
                            Much like the A license coach. Could not make it. Try coaching college, could not make it. Try coaching semi pro, could not make it. Try coaching pro, could not make it. Only thing left is criticizing da or ecnl because, try coaching ecnl and da could not make it.

Comment

rough!

yeah is tough to be a coach. Especially one that cannot motivate so you just jump through hoops and pretend that you can train.

Much like the A license coach. Could not make it. Try coaching college, could not make it. Try coaching semi pro, could not make it. Try coaching pro, could not make it. Only thing left is criticizing da or ecnl because, try coaching ecnl and da could not make it.

Comment

Soccer is expensive???

Seriously, if you think that soccer is expensive, check our horseback riding.
                                Even with all the trips and hotels, what the clubs charging (like TBU or Chargers etc) is below reasonable.
                                I have been always wondering how they even make money.
                                If you think it is expensive I think you should change your job.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X