Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doctor on television right now saying he cannot get 70-80% of his patients tested...in Grand Rapids, Michigan...not exactly rural, and he's also saying these percentages are true for colleagues in major cities on both coasts.
    They will just ignore the facts on the ground and keep referring to Trump's lies about how great and comprehensive the testing program is.

Comment

Doctor on television right now saying he cannot get 70-80% of his patients tested...in Grand Rapids, Michigan...not exactly rural, and he's also saying these percentages are true for colleagues in major cities on both coasts.
      I'm calling shenanigans on that one. All the tests are being done by doctor referrals based on them meeting federal guidelines. As long as he is following the guidelines, the testing centers have zero reasons to deny giving the tests. Do you have a link?

Comment

You're sadly right. Incredible to live in a country where calling out white supremacists is a bad thing.
        You think Biden is a white supremicist?

Comment

They will just ignore the facts on the ground and keep referring to Trump's lies about how great and comprehensive the testing program is.
          The testing is a work in progress, getting better every day. It's not perfect. Nor was it possible to be anything close to perfect. The problem is people acting as if nothing is being done and that it isn't improving as we go.

Comment

Trump lovers are irrational because they REFUSE to believe that he does anything wrong, EVER. I will concede when Trump does get things right, that's the major difference. Even Trump knows how brainwashed and irrational his followers are! His statement about shooting someone on 5th avenue and not losing any support was spot, effing, on!
            You see, conversely, The Trump haters are irrational because they REFUSE to believe he does anything right, EVER. I always concede when Trump does things wrong, that's the major difference. Even Trump knows how brainwashed and irrational his haters are!

Many may not like to hear it, but being called a racist, a Nazi, a misogynist, all because you disagree with someone gets tiring. It's cost folks one election, so I don't understand why they double-down on it and are trying to blow another election.

Most people are more rational than too many give them credit for. But, I can guarantee, one way to not get me to agree with you is to insult me endlessly. The die-hard Trump followers cannot be changed. They are in the minority. They are a lost cause. But, for the rational people, who see the good in bad in everyone (Trump included), lay off or I'll vote for him again.

Comment

I'm calling shenanigans on that one. All the tests are being done by doctor referrals based on them meeting federal guidelines. As long as he is following the guidelines, the testing centers have zero reasons to deny giving the tests. Do you have a link?
              I just watched it lol. A very reputable doctor. I know people who have gone to Boston hospitals, South Shore Hospital, etc who were not tested at their request. Trump two months ago "anyone who wants a test can get a test."

Comment

I just watched it lol. A very reputable doctor. I know people who have gone to Boston hospitals, South Shore Hospital, etc who were not tested at their request. Trump two months ago "anyone who wants a test can get a test."
                Trump backed off that statement a while ago when reality hit. Since then, as long as you meet federal guidelines, you will be tested. in hot spots like NY you will be tested same day. They will not deny testing someone who meets the federal guidelines. There aren't enough tests to go around yet where everyone can just walk in and ask to be tested because they feel like it.

Comment

All the hospitals and doctors across the country must be lying because our president never lies. Plus, our president said he had it totally under control and the 15 cases we did have would be down to close to zero more than month ago. Why do people need to be tested if we only have close to zero cases in the entire country? Same with PPE and respirators? He said this panic is all just a democratic hoax and he’s personally not going to wear a mask or stop shaking hands. He knows best. Listen to your loving father.

Comment

All the hospitals and doctors across the country must be lying because our president never lies. Plus, our president said he had it totally under control and the 15 cases we did have would be down to close to zero more than month ago. Why do people need to be tested if we only have close to zero cases in the entire country? Same with PPE and respirators? He said this panic is all just a democratic hoax and he’s personally not going to wear a mask or stop shaking hands. He knows best. Listen to your loving father.
                    Good lord. When a Liberal changes their opinion, they "evolve" based on new information. When Trump does it, he's a liar....

Better get started on 2024 now.

Comment

Good lord. When a Liberal changes their opinion, they "evolve" based on new information. When Trump does it, he's a liar....

Better get started on 2024 now.
                      At the time we didn't have a problem. The problem grew. We changed tactics. It certainly didn't help that China was lying through their teeth and that the WHO was gladly parroting the chi-com's talking points. It delayed the entire worlds response. The one country in the world that called China a liar early was Taiwan, and the WHO refused to even talk to them because of politics, not wanting to anger China. Europe is in much worse shape over this than the US right now, because they were also lulled into thinking this wasn't a big deal at first based on the WHO's and chi-com's statements.

Comment

A very reputable doctor? What's his name?

Comment

two months ago? He's still saying that anyone can get tested

Comment

At the time we didn't have a problem. The problem grew. We changed tactics. It certainly didn't help that China was lying through their teeth and that the WHO was gladly parroting the chi-com's talking points. It delayed the entire worlds response. The one country in the world that called China a liar early was Taiwan, and the WHO refused to even talk to them because of politics, not wanting to anger China. Europe is in much worse shape over this than the US right now, because they were also lulled into thinking this wasn't a big deal at first based on the WHO's and chi-com's statements.
                            Positive cases/per capita is OK. Deaths/positive cases is low compared to the world. Considering how many likely have it, and don't even know it, death/infections is likely remarkably low.

Comment

Testing is getting better but it still isn't available to all who have symptoms.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/03/82604...-to-get-access

Also, many are being dx'd via Telemed or other by their physicians as "presumed Covid."
                              Because they don't need further treatment they are never tested. That happened in China and other countries as well - people get mild symptoms and don't seek or need further treatment and don't get tested

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/o...s-testing.html

There are also concerns that the lack of tests mean coroners can't assess mortality causes https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/healt...nvs/index.html

There definitely aren't enough tests yet to do broad population studies to determine more accurate infection rates or how many are asymptomatic

Comment

Fake Prez ignored the “problem” and hoped ignorance and arrogance would make it go away. Everyone knows this including the dumb****s here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X