Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I say, let you crazy soccer parents, attend whatever practices you want to watch. Huddle together in large groups to gossip and brag about your kids. There'll be a lot less of you to have to listen to in the future when this is over. I'd say less competition for my kid too, but I don't want to be harsh on the kids. It's the stupid f-ing parents bringing them.
    I'm all for Darwinian experiments, but the problem is their stupidity puts others at risk. In the meantime, follow Samuel L. Jackson's recommendation and stay the fuk home.

Comment

Wrong. That guy was the c word.

Cancer

CU next Tuesday
      I’m sure he is; but there are many at that club who operate the same way. The club encourages it.

Comment

lol just saw this on the MA 2007 thread. Has ginga dad written all over it. Is he trying to get her on a MA team next? lol lol lol

Hence the problem, the two Ginga girls and a couple other good 2007 players aren’t on the 2007 team, leaving the cupboard bare. The Ginga striker is the best 2007in New England and is YNT material.
        http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...50428&page=325

Comment

lol just saw this on the MA 2007 thread. Has ginga dad written all over it. Is he trying to get her on a MA team next? lol lol lol

My guess is his kids better than yours.

Comment

My guess is his kids better than yours.
            Signed,

Ginga Dad

Comment

Signed,

Ginga Dad
              Haha nope!

Comment

That dad is a dumb fa a u c k. Too stupid to stfu. Why put target on back?

Comment

He’s definitely a loser! Either one of the ex ginga dads, both of their kids suck!

Comment

This is great! Lol, how have these idiots managed to piss off so many people?

Who are they ?

Comment

He’s definitely a loser! Either one of the ex ginga dads, both of their kids suck!
                      Says the parent whose kid truly sucks...

Comment

Says the parent whose kid truly sucks...
                        The same parents talking sh!t about these people are the same parents that lick their balls when they see them #scared

Comment

The same parents talking sh!t about these people are the same parents that lick their balls when they see them #scared
                          that guy is putz # 1 in all of CT soccer. Congratulations that's a huge accomplishment

Comment

that guy is putz # 1 in all of CT soccer. Congratulations that's a huge accomplishment
                            Signed Putz #2

Comment

A few years back Ginga had another famous, over eager U12 dad. He also was called Ginga Dad. When his kid hit HS age he checked back in and admitted how foolish he was and that everything people predicted would happen did - half the team wasn't playing any longer, the better players were gone to other clubs, some good players were now very average. etc.

Comment

You can see him on the sideline next to the 20 foot professional video platform he has amassed to produce hilite films of her since like u10 ..... Not joking. Absolutely bananas and and an top flight ahole to boot. Last year had her playing as a guest player with Fury playing up a year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X