Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because they have a WaWa and a PDQ in their parking lot?
    Big deal. At WFF, we have that nasty party store on the corner stocked full of energy drinks, White Claw and tobacco products.

Comment

And a Latin grocer with kick ass coffee

Big deal. At WFF, we have that nasty party store on the corner stocked full of energy drinks, White Claw and tobacco products.

Comment

And that's for the WFF players, not the parents!

Comment

Look this about the long run. Please dont brag about DA

Didnt your team lead by BW get destroyed at the ICC cup you are just behind as any club you name

I thought I was reading something foolish from the beginning when you mentioned OC (that club is in a complete disarray) and then I read this "WFF at least has a plan" and that is proof positive that this is foolish.

If WFF has a plan then it must read something like this "strive to maintain mediocrity over the last 7-8 years as WFF is demoted to lower and lower level leagues."

Comment

What is the cost to play at florida premier?

Comment

More than wesley chapel, less than TBU. ECNL costs haven't been release though

Comment

If you compare league to league it is the same everywhere - because the league sets that price. Where there is variation is in the "team" budget because that is where all the club fees, etc. creep in. The amount of events/travel a team elects to participate in is the big driver.

Comment

What is the registration cost for florida premier?

Comment

What is the registration cost for florida premier?
                    See previous post. Depends on the league, plus, plus, plus.

Comment

See previous post. Depends on the league, plus, plus, plus.
                      Have been involved in both clubs. Club fee price is comparable when consider uniform costs - difference is team fees, travel. FL Premier does considerably more tournaments than teams at Ed Radice.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2683320]See previous post. Depends on the league, plus, plus,

I'm not talking about league fee, travel cost, uniform, etc.. I am only trying to find out the cost to register. The cost for tbu is on their website. I couldn't find the cost for fpfc on their website. Do you know the cost or know a ball park figure.

Comment

FL Premier does considerably more tournaments than teams at Ed Radice.
                          While this might be true on the younger side, TBU older teams travel a lot more than FL Premier. They don't do tournaments, they attend showcases. The only tournament that the older teams do is ACDC. You barely see any older teams from TBU attending local tournaments.

Comment

While this might be true on the younger side, TBU older teams travel a lot more than FL Premier. They don't do tournaments, they attend showcases. The only tournament that the older teams do is ACDC. You barely see any older teams from TBU attending local tournaments.
                            TBU might on the DA/ECNL side, but my experience is that the majority of Ed Radice teams don't go to out-of-state for tournaments (Jeff Cup or CASL) or showcases, compared to FL Premier.

Comment

The tournament fees vary drastically due to travel. Only the top teams in each age group do the showcase tournaments like CASL etc. The club fees as I recall were about 300 less than TBU (non DA) when I compared last year. FPFC does not have any "training fees" or anything like that. Club fees are inclusive and that was the price difference at the end of the day (before tournaments) . Hope that helps. I do not remember the exact dollars though.

TBU might on the DA/ECNL side, but my experience is that the majority of Ed Radice teams don't go to out-of-state for tournaments (Jeff Cup or CASL) or showcases, compared to FL Premier.

Comment

Best club in Tampa area by far

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X