Coronavirus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put it another way - the US has 5% of the world's population but we now have 25% of the world's Covid 19 cases. A deep dive it what went wrong in the early days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n/?arc404=true

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Put it another way - the US has 5% of the world's population but we now have 25% of the world's Covid 19 cases. A deep dive it what went wrong in the early days

It's ok. Jared will fix it.

Comment

It’s important to stick to the facts. This website is excellent.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...ths-by-country

Far too much agenda driven coverage from media on both the right and left at the moment

Comment

Makes no sense to compare US confirmed cases to the world population. Not saying this to diminish the threat of Covid-19, but over half the world’s population lives in total poverty (as in no home, no food, no water type poverty). According to UNICEF, 22,000 children worldwide die every day from poverty. Covid-19 is a First World problem when you are already dealing with vast malnourishment and other diseases. Covid-19 is probably killing thousands right now in Africa, rural Asia and South America, but we’ll never know the full extent because they can’t afford testing and have few organized healthcare facilities. It will go almost totally unreported like most Third World problems.

Comment

Too bad we didn’t act earlier like South Korea. S.Korea had the 1st positive case on the same day as the USA but they took it seriously and the government acted to help the people. The USA used to be the leader in troubled times - secure at home and having the ability to help other countries. Now we should look to other countries like S. Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and others for help with how to do better. Together we Americans can help each other, even if the government just helps the already fat cats.

Comment

Democrats are 3 ring circus right now. This pandemic would have been catastrophic if a Dem was in the White House.

Biden in charge!?!? Oh damn we’d be in a world of hurt.

Comment

Democrats are 3 ring circus right now. This pandemic would have been catastrophic if a Dem was in the White House.

When will we find out Biden wore blackface like the Dem Va governor? I’m sure pretty soon.

These racist azz Democrats have no chance in November.

Comment

When will we find out Biden wore blackface like the Dem Va governor? I’m sure pretty soon.

These racist azz Democrats have no chance in November.
                  Or maybe some video of Biden talking about "grab em by the kittycat....I can do whatever ai want to a woman"

Comment

Would have been catastrophic? You mean more than now I suppose. You think Biden or any other Dem would have rejected the advice of his experts? You do know the experts would have been the same people, right? The same ones Trump resisted listening to for more than two months.

Comment

Or maybe some video of Biden talking about "grab em by the kittycat....I can do whatever ai want to a woman"
                      Talking about grabbing. Key word “talking”. Everyone talks smack sometimes BUT Biden our to action and may now be facing rape charges. Your liberal news isn’t takin about that is it!

Tara Reade. Take a look at her story.

Dems are a joke right now and in my belief the party of racism.

Va governor dressed in blackface and the liberal Canadian prime minister, joy Behar, etc. all liberal Dems.

But keep supporting your racist azz Democratic Party.

Comment

Biden would have cared about the people of the country more than his TV ratings. He would have said, “I don’t know enough about this, so I’ll listen carefully to those that do. I won’t pick a fight with everyone that criticizes me.” We’d be in a much better place right now...

Comment

No the issue was that Fake Prez looked at this crises through his usual narcissistic prism: Can I make some political hay out of it? Are their enough dumb****s out there that would impressed if I engaged in criminal neglect?

Now Phuqwit is withholding emergency to states aid based on their failure to be subservient to his psychosis.

Only the scum of the earth would even try to support Fake Prez and his mass murder strategy. The future goose steppers of America will likely emerge from this cesspool of ****.

Comment

No the issue was that Fake Prez looked at this crises through his usual narcissistic prism: Can I make some political hay out of it? Are their enough dumb****s out there that would impressed if I engaged in criminal neglect?

Now Phuqwit is withholding emergency to states aid based on their failure to be subservient to his psychosis.

Only the scum of the earth would even try to support Fake Prez and his mass murder strategy. The future goose steppers of America will likely emerge from this cesspool of ****.
                            Goose steppers?
                            Reasonable discourse is beyond you, seek help

Comment

Agreed, Trump provides breeding ground for fascists in the US. Anyone remember when Republicans at least distanced themselves from the lunatic far right, were staunch American loyalists, talked about fiscal responsibility and had some integrity?

Comment

Biden would have cared about the people of the country more than his TV ratings. He would have said, “I don’t know enough about this, so I’ll listen carefully to those that do. I won’t pick a fight with everyone that criticizes me.” We’d be in a much better place right now...
                                Biden wouldn't be on twitter attacking his "enemies" during a national crisis. He knows how to reach across the aisle after decades in Congress. But Moscow Mitch prefers to spend his time making sure any Dem is a one term president.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X