Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh really? What post did you condemn and call out Bloomberg for his despicable behavior like you have Trump?
    Ummm, post #88. Please try to keep up. You try so hard to accuse hypocrisy in others that you're blind to your own.

Please tell me in what post number you condemned Trumps behavior. Oh, you didn't? Then please explain why you haven't aimed your fake outrage at your own hero.

Comment

Oh really? What post did you condemn and call out Bloomberg for his despicable behavior like you have Trump? I must have missed that one. You haven’t. Hence your hypocrisy. It only seems to matter when it comes to Trump. You stand idly by while Bloomberg calls women pigs and horse-faced lesbians. Not a single mention of it from any libtard. Why is that? Where is the fake outrage, Mr Me Too? Trust me when I tell you the internet would have exploded if Trump told a women to “kill it” referring to her pregnancy or to hire “some black” for a nanny. How can you defend that? How can you say Trump is worse? There’s a difference between locker room banter with the boys about grabbing pussies and the outright vulgar, demeaning, and despicable things told to these women by Bloomberg. Deep down you know he’s every bit as bad as Trump. That’s why you can’t defend it. You and and the rest of the libtards would rather not talk about it. Your silence is deafening! I wish I could blame ignorance, but unfortunately your chosen hypocrisy is far worse. Every candidate on the stage last night can see it, but you can’t. There is no hope for you.
      You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Nobody here is defending Bloomberg's alleged behavior. Yet you continue to defend Trump's. Who's the hypocrite now?

Comment

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Nobody here is defending Bloomberg's alleged behavior. Yet you continue to defend Trump's. Who's the hypocrite now?
        Name one post that I ever defended Trump. Talk about reading comprehension. I simply respond to bull****e libtard hypocrisy and believe me there is plenty of that going around. Try to keep up.

Comment

Ummm, post #88. Please try to keep up. You try so hard to accuse hypocrisy in others that you're blind to your own.

Please tell me in what post number you condemned Trumps behavior. Oh, you didn't? Then please explain why you haven't aimed your fake outrage at your own hero.
          LMAO! "I condemn that type of behavior no matter who does it". Wow, way to call out Bloomberg for his despicable behavior towards women. That blanket statement is the best you can come up with? Guess what? I like chocolate no matter how they make it. Really? You were only responding to my post. You never once went on one of your fake outrage rants about Bloomberg's disparaging and derogatory comments about women and minorities yet if Trump farts wrong you're on here round the clock bellyaching about it. I wonder why that is. Could it be hypocrisy?

Comment

Fact is everyone is better off than they were 3 years ago, and that is a fact.
            WWGWGA Q+

Comment

Are you really that naive? any president that gives a TWO TRILLON dollar tax cut is going to see a short term economic bounce. The problem is that we borrowed the two trillion and most of it went to pad rich people’s brokerage accounts.

The two trillion dollar bill comes due soon.

Bush did the same thing. Economic ruin followed.

Comment

LMAO! "I condemn that type of behavior no matter who does it". Wow, way to call out Bloomberg for his despicable behavior towards women. That blanket statement is the best you can come up with? Guess what? I like chocolate no matter how they make it. Really? You were only responding to my post. You never once went on one of your fake outrage rants about Bloomberg's disparaging and derogatory comments about women and minorities yet if Trump farts wrong you're on here round the clock bellyaching about it. I wonder why that is. Could it be hypocrisy?
                You might have a shred of credibility if you pointed to one of your own posts condemning Trump's behavior before accusing anyone else of hypocrisy.

Comment

Since you seem comprehension-challenged, I'll clarify what should have been obvious. I'm referring to the insanity of calling out specific character flaws in another candidate when your own guy has those same flaws, only 10 times worse.

I could give a ton of examples, but I've learned it's a waste of time to try to change the mind of a Trump supporter with facts.
                  https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...vering-support
                  As a Trump supporter, our village idiot must have some kind of brain damage to attack Bloomberg for being a misogynist. If he were a political consultant, he'd be advising Corey Booker to accuse Sanders of being hair-challenged, Sanders to accuse Biden of being too old, and Warren to attack Klobuchar by saying there's no way a woman can be president.

Comment

As a Trump supporter, our village idiot must have some kind of brain damage to attack Bloomberg for being a misogynist. If he were a political consultant, he'd be advising Corey Booker to accuse Sanders of being hair-challenged, Sanders to accuse Biden of being too old, and Warren to attack Klobuchar by saying there's no way a woman can be president.
                    When you lose the ladies on “The View”, you lose the election. RIP Bloomberg candidacy. It was good while it lasted! 😂

Comment

When it was time to serve, Donnie Trump cried every night in his room so his mom convinced his father to pay a doctor to write him a note.

Five times.

Donnie Trump is a Draft Dodger.

Disgraceful and pathetic.

Comment

When it was time to serve, Donnie Trump cried every night in his room so his mom convinced his father to pay a doctor to write him a note.

Five times.

Donnie Trump is a Draft Dodger.

Disgraceful and pathetic.
                        All the more amazing that he turned out to be a great president. Refresh my memory. When did Clinton and Obama serve? What Libtards won’t tell you is Trump received educational deferments, just like Clinton, while enrolled at Wharton as a student at Penn. He later received a medical deferment for bone spurs. Now let’s compare that with two of the most notorious democratic presidents

“First, Bill Clinton received education deferments while at Georgetown and Oxford (where he helped organize demonstrations against the war). Second, Clinton attempted to avoid the draft for four years by enrolling, but never joining, the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). Clinton had enrolled in the ROTC hoping to avoid military service for four years, but, wanting a future in politics, had a change of heart and entered the draft.

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program and wrote a letter to the director of the ROTC program thanking him "for saving me from the draft" and regretted misleading him by not revealing the extent of his opposition to the war. The letter was leaked by the Pentagon to ABC news early in the 1992 fueled criticism of candidate Clinton's character.”

“Barack Obama never served in the military because he chose not to.”

Comment

Clinton didn't have a rich father who could pay a doctor to write letters for him - and multiple times. Educational deferments were very common at the time.

Obama was under no obligation to volunteer. No one is obligated, but all are appreciated. He would have made an excellent leader in the military. Trump likely would have been "accidentally" killed by friendly fire.

Comment

Clinton didn't have a rich father who could pay a doctor to write letters for him - and multiple times. Educational deferments were very common at the time.

Obama was under no obligation to volunteer. No one is obligated, but all are appreciated. He would have made an excellent leader in the military. Trump likely would have been "accidentally" killed by friendly fire.
                            Clinton weaseled his way out of the draft and then became an outspoken activist against the war. His mislead and lied to school and military officials about his intentions of serving our country. A true draft dodger.

Trump received a medical deferment for heal spurs. “For those who are affected by heel spurs and the closely related plantar fasciitis, the pain can be devastating and interfere with normal daily functions such as walking and standing. Because of this, the U.S. Army lists heel spurs as a potential cause for “rejection for appointment, enlistment, and induction into military service.”

Now you can argue the validity of his heal spur diagnosis all you want, but you can’t argue that Clinton was a complete douche bag for lying and cheating his way out of serving our country which he later apologized for. Pathetic.

Comment

Trump dong great job fighting the invisible enemy.
                              Americans seem to agree - his poll numbers (which oversample Libtards, on purpose since the polls are conducted by Libtards) are up dramatically
                              https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...atings/adults/

Comment

Trump's empire is on shaky ground. So shocking given his long history of business failures and bankruptcies.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-payment-delay

The family business of U.S. President Donald Trump is in informal discussions with Deutsche Bank AG about delaying some loan payments as the coronavirus forces widespread disruptions to the economy, according to a person familiar with the matter...

The Trump Organization has also spoken with Palm Beach County in Florida about lease payments for a golf course the company runs, the New York Times said. The group has largely closed its golf clubs in Florida and New Jersey, and had to temporarily shut a hotel in Las Vegas, according to the paper. The Wall Street Journal reported that the outbreak is costing Trump Organization properties more than $1 million a day in revenue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X