Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t he already involved? He was there in the fall. Correct?
    He was supplying players to LISC, so where there's smoke there's fire. Hopefully LISC gets their stuff straightened out.

Comment

Breaking News!!!

KK Atletico will have a lot of teams in EDP for 2018-19!

Zzzzzzzzzzz...snore...zzzzzzzzzz...snore...

Comment

Breaking News!!!

KK Atletico will have a lot of teams in EDP for 2018-19!

Zzzzzzzzzzz...snore...zzzzzzzzzz...snore...
        Instead of in NYCSL or in addition to?

Comment

It's all a business now.. Yes, some kids don't pay (Because they want or need them) and trust me the other kids make up the difference.. It's a joke.
          News Flash- Barca is no more expensive than KK and SUSA. Stop spreading info you can't back up with proof. And before you lie some more, I have 3 kids that play soccer and between them, they have played for all 3 clubs.We let them choose where they would like to play for the most part so they are happy. While KK has great training; Kurt couldn't keep his word given to parents when Dan left. I thought SUSA training could've been better, but Barca training is top notch; no training on the island compares to it. It's only matter of time before everyone knows it.
          You honestly can't compare FC Barcelona/La Masia training to any of the locally grown trainers here.

Comment

News Flash- Barca is no more expensive than KK and SUSA. Stop spreading info you can't back up with proof. And before you lie some more, I have 3 kids that play soccer and between them, they have played for all 3 clubs.We let them choose where they would like to play for the most part so they are happy. While KK has great training; Kurt couldn't keep his word given to parents when Dan left. I thought SUSA training could've been better, but Barca training is top notch; no training on the island compares to it. It's only matter of time before everyone knows it.
            You honestly can't compare FC Barcelona/La Masia training to any of the locally grown trainers here.
            Too bad these "la masia" trainers will not be back next year.

Comment

Even if true with their network they can fill every slot with another round of great coaches.

Comment

OK now, you are way over your head with no intelligence. Some are still here, and the others will be back after the Barcelona tournament. Another person trying to spread false rumors

Comment

OK now, you are way over your head with no intelligence. Some are still here, and the others will be back after the Barcelona tournament. Another person trying to spread false rumors
                  Another person trying to shove the "la masia" trainers down our throats. La Masia trainers are training the real Barca Academy Barcelona and not the fake one on long island. It's like saying the RDS trainers are the same as the academy trainers.

Comment

I heard that Jim Neuburger and Bill Rudy may be stepping in to help. KK is excited because they get some young blood in Jim and Bill and a proven team of great managers that knows how to treat volunteers and parents really well. The Town Board at Huntington is very happy with how they are doing and think it is good for youth soccer to have them involved at several clubs.

fake news

Comment

Any more news on this? Seems lots of clubs in talks at the moment with KK.

Comment

Any more news on this? Seems lots of clubs in talks at the moment with KK.
                        This is the problem with Long Island soccer. I don't live there but all you hear on these sites is KK-this and KK-that. And KK is just one freak'n coach who played a bit in Costa Rica!!! Is that really all that's out there?

And i heard that LI had this Boca Juniors club that has now renamed itself Juventus - not sure if that's true but it would be par for the course. Seriously, if you really want your kids to get somewhere with soccer, LEAVE THE ISLAND ...

Comment

This is the problem with Long Island soccer. I don't live there but all you hear on these sites is KK-this and KK-that. And KK is just one freak'n coach who played a bit in Costa Rica!!! Is that really all that's out there?

And i heard that LI had this Boca Juniors club that has now renamed itself Juventus - not sure if that's true but it would be par for the course. Seriously, if you really want your kids to get somewhere with soccer, LEAVE THE ISLAND ...
                          Not a far assessment at all.

Kurt from KK has always had very high caliber teams. A lot fo his players went on to play D-1 or D-2 in College. Boca Juniors did align themselves with Juventus and I'm sure had to due to Barca and Susa making a move on all the good players. Boca always had a talented group and always will.

Comment

What happened to KK ATLETICO?

Yeesh, talk about how the mighty have fallen!!!
                            I remember them pounding their chests last year about how they had 7 teams heading to the NY State Cup Finals. More than anyone else!!!! They were the best!!!!

This year? Their teams are crap in league play and they have 1 team in the NY State Cup Finals...8-9 year old little girls.

I hope their new dance partner, whoever it is, takes the lead!!!

Comment

Their 05 Boys team came in first place in NPL.

Comment

Their 05 Boys team came in first place in NPL.
                                Congrats to that One team- Last year, they had the top teams in almost every age group

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X