DPL big news coming

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DPL big news coming
    A) what the heck is DPL
    B) who cares

Comment

DPL big news coming
      I sure hope so because so far the league is a bust.

Comment

That is correct. They will be announcing that DPL is folding, unfortunately they didn’t get the expected response after last season. Weston will accommodate their few DPL players in their Premier team. They are talking about giving parents a refund so price matches that of Premier league. At least, i have to say, Jerome has a plan.

Comment

yummy

That is correct. They will be announcing that DPL is folding, unfortunately they didn’t get the expected response after last season. Weston will accommodate their few DPL players in their Premier team. They are talking about giving parents a refund so price matches that of Premier league. At least, i have to say, Jerome has a plan.
          always a plan. after a plan. after a plan. Flies by the seat of his pants. Makes it up as he goes along. Sells every failed scenario. And Westonites eat it up like butter. Yum Yum Jerome's little bitches...and get your payments in...He has to give your spots to girls from other clubs like last year.

Comment

DPL is expanding.. that is the announcement

Comment

Raising the competition

Yes expanding to play Hollywood Optimist and Pines Optimist and Police Athletic League. Raising the competition level for sure.

Comment

Expanding a dying league? Maybe to include low rankingclubs. Weston had to fill in rosters with players from third teams and TM had to call players from outside Broward and Dade county to come and tryout, nobody that knows about DPL/gal will pay such a ridiculous price for a total waste of time. Is there people out there still having hope that a miracle will happen?

Comment

DPL big news coming
                  Boy that was a big nothing burger

Comment

So when are this “big news” happening. I just looked in the DPL website and their social media and there’s nothing. Tim you need to stop trying to get people interested so they will join DPL. If you need players talk to your buddy J and lower that absurd and unjustified price.

Comment

So when are this “big news” happening. I just looked in the DPL website and their social media and there’s nothing. Tim you need to stop trying to get people interested so they will join DPL. If you need players talk to your buddy J and lower that absurd and unjustified price.
                      The big news is that they hired someone....big yawn

Comment

DPL big news coming
                        I’m just really curious. Why did you open a thread announcing that there was going to be big DPL news? Nothing had happened, I started wandering if I had make the right choice leaving Pinecrest. But as of right now there’s no news or anything had been announced by DPL that will change the regression Weston DPL players are facing this season.

Comment

4th tier

I’m just really curious. Why did you open a thread announcing that there was going to be big DPL news? Nothing had happened, I started wandering if I had make the right choice leaving Pinecrest. But as of right now there’s no news or anything had been announced by DPL that will change the regression Weston DPL players are facing this season.
                          Why would you leave Pinecrest to go to Weston. That is a lateral move. DPL is a crap league. Good for some but not worth the drive from Miami

Comment

Blame DPL, I only report what I see which turns out to be a bust. The big news is that they hired someone in the corporate office. Maybe DPL struggling so they have to do something to get families excited?

Comment

Blame DPL, I only report what I see which turns out to be a bust. The big news is that they hired someone in the corporate office. Maybe DPL struggling so they have to do something to get families excited?
                              Struggling to survive it is. I apologize because I see now what the BIG NEWS are. Incredible that they created expectation in their social media, just to pop parents’ balloon with such meaningless news

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X