X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLS Academy mess article !!!

https://www.twincities.com/2020/06/2...-players-exit/

This is about Minnesota United academy teams being affected. Not the MLS Academy.
    Did you read that players left for other MLS Academy teams?
    Not sure if you read only the parts you wanted or none at all.

This is also Minnesota where life was turned upside down by people burning down their own cities. Very intelligent people there. Nobody should rebuild their business there or insurance company insure it. Come the next "issue" they will burn it right back down since that fixes everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is about Minnesota United academy teams being affected. Not the MLS Academy.
      Did you read that players left for other MLS Academy teams?
      Not sure if you read only the parts you wanted or none at all.

This is also Minnesota where life was turned upside down by people burning down their own cities. Very intelligent people there. Nobody should rebuild their business there or insurance company insure it. Come the next "issue" they will burn it right back down since that fixes everything.
      Bs! It’s going on at all the mls clubs. More to come watch!

Comment

Bs! It’s going on at all the mls clubs. More to come watch!
        Agree. It is only one example for now but it shows how weak this MLS Academy & Elite is. They don't have a clear plan and open up enrollment this month again to fill their empty map spots somehow.

Comment

Agree. It is only one example for now but it shows how weak this MLS Academy & Elite is. They don't have a clear plan and open up enrollment this month again to fill their empty map spots somehow.
          Thank you! It doesn’t look good! Big clubs in the west coast have figured it out, it’s a $$ shill to the mls academies. Not about development for elite members it’s a marketing ploy. The division of leagues and more leagues is out of control . Also where is the mls platform it’s all crickets? They don’t know what there doing

Comment

Atlanta United joins Boys ECNL

Comment

Thank you! It doesn’t look good! Big clubs in the west coast have figured it out, it’s a $$ shill to the mls academies. Not about development for elite members it’s a marketing ploy. The division of leagues and more leagues is out of control . Also where is the mls platform it’s all crickets? They don’t know what there doing
              Looks like Atlanta Unted is looking for a backup and in need for playing their other teams besides U-15 & 17...mess...

https://www.boysecnl.com/2020/07/atl...ins-ecnl-boys/

Comment

Atlanta United joins Boys ECNL
                Got to get games! MLS elite platform is a bomb!!

Comment

So when all the doom and gloom that y'all predict doesn't happen, do you move on to the next thing? I think that's the only predictable part of TS.. The same set of negative clowns over and over again..

Comment

Looks like Atlanta Unted is looking for a backup and in need for playing their other teams besides U-15 & 17...mess...

https://www.boysecnl.com/2020/07/atl...ins-ecnl-boys/
                    allot more coming on line as well. Its too expensive to travel so just play local

Comment

If MLS elite does get going and that's a big if. It will be a one year thing if it even lasts a year.

Comment

allot more coming on line as well. Its too expensive to travel so just play local
                        Regional works too but best avoiding planes

Comment

I have to admit my opinion has started to change on this. I use to think MLS league was a solid choice and had the backing of the league but I am reading and hearing more stories like this and I am beginning to think that it may never happen as planned.
                          Look at how OCDA operates here in Florida, they are just a phone call away from ownership saying close it down and I hear now they might not actually play this fall at all, they have requested to start in the spring/after Christmas break. They will only conduct trainings and inter squad scrimmages or coordinate scrimmages against other local clubs of they travel to their facility.
                          I may have been wrong and hope I have not made a mistake keeping my son in this league.

Comment

I have to admit my opinion has started to change on this. I use to think MLS league was a solid choice and had the backing of the league but I am reading and hearing more stories like this and I am beginning to think that it may never happen as planned.
                            Look at how OCDA operates here in Florida, they are just a phone call away from ownership saying close it down and I hear now they might not actually play this fall at all, they have requested to start in the spring/after Christmas break. They will only conduct trainings and inter squad scrimmages or coordinate scrimmages against other local clubs of they travel to their facility.
                            I may have been wrong and hope I have not made a mistake keeping my son in this league.
                            Thanks FESA coach for your opinion! Nice that you post on the ATL Utd join ECNL thread, followed immediately by posting on the JFC thread, and then this one right after. You have been the BIGGEST DA/MLS hater on TS for years now. You aren’t fooling anyone with your lack of commas, and run-on sentences! Grow up, get over it, and get a freaking life! Your FESA boys still aren’t good enough!

Comment

Thanks FESA coach for your opinion! Nice that you post on the ATL Utd join ECNL thread, followed immediately by posting on the JFC thread, and then this one right after. You have been the BIGGEST DA/MLS hater on TS for years now. You aren’t fooling anyone with your lack of commas, and run-on sentences! Grow up, get over it, and get a freaking life! Your FESA boys still aren’t good enough!
                              Haha another idiot who is severely insecure! Fesa! Really! MLS is not fesa clown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X