X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centercourt FC ID Sessions for New Players

http://gillette.centercourtacademy.c...0202021-season

Centercourt FC looking for new players in the following birth years: Boys 2007/2008, Boys 2009/2010, Boys 2011/2012, Boys 2013/2014 & Girls 2006/2007 & 2009/2010

Register using link above.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://gillette.centercourtacademy.c...0202021-season

Centercourt FC looking for new players in the following birth years: Boys 2007/2008, Boys 2009/2010, Boys 2011/2012, Boys 2013/2014 & Girls 2006/2007 & 2009/2010

Register using link above.
    Yeah, no interest. Thanks though.

Comment

Centercourt FC ID Session for new Players

Appreciate the response but if no interest then a response isn’t needed.

Comment

I signed up for the tryouts a while ago thinking it was all the old CFC teams. My kid has just been offered a spot on the team and I have been asked to pay the deposit. They have never seen my son play or even called me...these guys cant be serious!!

I guess all the things said about this organization in the threads stands to be true. I cant believe I have been asked to put down a deposit.

Comment

I signed up for the tryouts a while ago thinking it was all the old CFC teams. My kid has just been offered a spot on the team and I have been asked to pay the deposit. They have never seen my son play or even called me...these guys cant be serious!!

I guess all the things said about this organization in the threads stands to be true. I cant believe I have been asked to put down a deposit.
          I got the same email yesterday. Not a single piece of communication since I registered for 'more information'. Now I have made the team and they want my money. They have never seen my son play, how do you know if he is good enough to make a team?

Amazing customer experience from Center Court. I can't believe Red Bulls has anything to do with these idiots...

Comment

This thread is comical I worked for Centercourt Sports not long ago in Chatham. I think this club is unfortunately now dead on the soccer side.. I mean what idiot fires staff before tryout season maybe he had no idea tryout season was coming up? That’s all I can think of but even then that’s poor from the top so I’m clueless. I am no businessman but shouldn’t this tennis guy have not just paid the staff maybe 1 more month to sign up clients before terminating them all at the same time. Also if you want to get rid of staff to save the company during the pandemic least keep the man that started soccer at this tennis club.

Without any of the staff being kept I don’t see this club being the same again unfortunately hopefully they keep some good teams and the RedBulls attract some clients but I don’t see it. Shame because it seemed like teams were kicking butt

Comment

So you appreciate the response, but in the same breath would prefer I didn’t respond? I’m confused.

Listen, Centercourt’s Soccer program is a sinking ship. Actually, it’s already sunk.

Is this response appreciated?

Comment

Centercourt FC ID Session for New Players

Your opinion is duly noted.

Comment

A little worried that we also got an offer without a tryout. Does everyone make the team Tiago ?

Comment

Centercourt FC ID Session for New Players

Thank you for the questions. Moving forward I will be checking this site once per day, so please e-mail me at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com for any questions, information, or concerns.

We are set to announce our try-outs for week of July 27th shortly for additional players. Those that received offer letters from us, were either returners or those we felt comfortable with in terms of we had enough information on their background to provide a decision on. Due to the seriousness of COVID, Red Bull is taking a more cautious approach to returning to the field than others. We understand this may not be the most ideal way to go about things and some parents/families will disagree with this approach. However, the safety of all staff, players, and parents are our number one priority. Red Bull is taking this approach with CFC and believes in the long run of things, this is the best course of action for CFC and all our clubs we partner with. We understand some may disagree and therefore we sent out offer letters to returners and those we had enough information on as soon as we could, so that everyone had enough time to make their own best informed decision possible for their kids. I have been making the rounds in calling everyone and I apologize if you have not received one yet from me; you will be shortly. Either way please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Comment

Great. But is my opinion still appreciated?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X