Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not normal but not out of the question either. https://www.soccertoday.com/acl-inju...at-you-can-do/
    For those doubting the link between ACL injuries and periods please read this article that was posted earlier . Or just use the internet .

Comment

Hello there all you non licensed orthopedic surgeons....The problem is simple. The US coaches. Kids are not trained to be technical players at a young age. Go see a FL Premier game and you can clearly see that its hockey on grass. They blind side you instead of trying a clean tackle. Once you beat one of their players watch your 6 because one is coming to clip you from the back. This is perfect example of why US Soccer never excels. The girls side is even worse. The USNT only select the long legged women. Go look at NWSL game and its painful to watch how there is no fundamentals and great technical ability. This is how they are taught at a young age. FL Prem style of play is to kick that ball when it comes your way and send it where no one is at and hope and I mean hope someone catches up to it. But yet all the FL Prem parents get all geeked up because their coaches talk with an accent and think that just sprinkling some Novi dust on their kids that poof our New Meth Richey kid will now become the next Ibruhemovic...I think thats how its spelled. you get me drift..
      You lost me at "This is a perfect example of why US Soccer never excels. The girls side is even worse". *** are you talking about. The girls side is the only side that is good.

Comment

Practicing more than three times a week for girls with additional games mixed in is ridiculous
        I will tell you why alot of youth players get these Injuries .
        Kids do not stretch good enough before and after training..also a lack of good hydration during these hot months cause cramps and more acceptable to Injury.

Comment

I will tell you why alot of youth players get these Injuries .
          Kids do not stretch good enough before and after training..also a lack of good hydration during these hot months cause cramps and more acceptable to Injury.
          Which Caribbean university gave trouba medical degree? I'll stick with the actual doctors that point to overuse/repetitive use/insufficient development of other muscles to support the knee

Comment

Which Caribbean university gave trouba medical degree? I'll stick with the actual doctors that point to overuse/repetitive use/insufficient development of other muscles to support the knee
            Which club has the most ACL injuries?

Comment

Probably just muscle fatigue then..just like over working a muscle during heavy weight lifting..take a week off and and keep off of it.

Comment

actually i believe volleyball cheer and gymnastics have more ACL injuries than soccer .

Comment

FKK by a mile. The trainers they use over develop certain muscle groups and fail to focus on ACL injury prevention. They have at least 2-3 per team per year. Other clubs are nowhere close to that number.

Comment

FKK by a mile. The trainers they use over develop certain muscle groups and fail to focus on ACL injury prevention. They have at least 2-3 per team per year. Other clubs are nowhere close to that number.
                    This club has had this reputation for many years.

Comment

The club with the most girls

Comment

This club has had this reputation for many years.
                        It's insane how many ACL injuries that club has, and they act like it's completely normal. They are destroying playing careers with poor weight training plans. No way I would put my kid at risk like that.

Comment

The club with the most girls on the rag.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X