X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No need to click
    NU Times does not know what the truth or journalism is.

Comment

Never said it wasn’t happening. I said the death rate is very low and meant to imply that heard immunity is taking effect.

This thread is about if a youth soccer tournament is a “super spreader.” That’s just ridiculous.
      If you think that’s dumb to suggest that Jeff cup should go on then why are schools in all states all opening up within two weeks of the girls Jeff cup weekend?

Can’t have it both ways. Do the math. Statistically the Jeff cup should go on. Get busy living.
      I went in March and I would guarantee that it was more dangerous then, than what it is now.

Comment

No need to click
        NU Times does not know what the truth or journalism is.
        I think the patients in the Houston ICU know what the truth is. But yea NY Times sucks.

Comment

Gee let's see...ny times or talking soccer? anyone who struggles with that decision deserves what they get. choose your info wisely.

Comment

That’s right the Times is nothing but BS - all politics and no real journalism, they report what fits their narrative and leave out what doesn’t - really pathetic.

Comment

Gee let's see...ny times or talking soccer? anyone who struggles with that decision deserves what they get. choose your info wisely.
              Typical Straw man argument by the emotional left.

You chose NYT for your source. I chose CDC projections and accurate projected death rates as my source. One emotional article opposite larger trends suggesting that deaths are NOT spiking despite increased case count.

Yet when you lose your point, you try to diminish the other side by countering that those independent stats somehow don’t count because they were reposted on a soccer site. Even forgetting that the original comment was to discuss a youth soccer tournament. And even yet forgetting that it’s CDC projections.

So pathetic and so predictable.

Comment

Typical Straw man argument by the emotional left.

You chose NYT for your source. I chose CDC projections and accurate projected death rates as my source. One emotional article opposite larger trends suggesting that deaths are NOT spiking despite increased case count.

Yet when you lose your point, you try to diminish the other side by countering that those independent stats somehow don’t count because they were reposted on a soccer site. Even forgetting that the original comment was to discuss a youth soccer tournament. And even yet forgetting that it’s CDC projections.

So pathetic and so predictable.
                Death is a lagging indicator as anyone from CT would know.

Comment

Death is a lagging indicator as anyone from CT would know.
                  That just shows you don’t know how to read data.
                  Cases began rising 6/10 yet deaths continue to decline
                  Not to mention hospitalization does not match the rise in cases either.

But go ahead by all means, wait two more weeks to be proven wrong.
                  I have seen this play out since May 1.
                  Keep reaching and moving goalposts.

Comment

I think the patients in the Houston ICU know what the truth is. But yea NY Times sucks.
                    <30% of ICU in Harris county (Houston) are Covid
                    They normally run their ICU at 80%+ all the time.
                    They also don’t mention that hospitalization stays have dropped to 1/2 as long as back in April.

Comment

That just shows you don’t know how to read data.
                      Cases began rising 6/10 yet deaths continue to decline
                      Not to mention hospitalization does not match the rise in cases either.

But go ahead by all means, wait two more weeks to be proven wrong.
                      I have seen this play out since May 1.
                      Keep reaching and moving goalposts.

Not dying is terrific. But being horribly sick or on a ventilator for a few months still is an undesirable outcome in my humble opinion for any trip out of state. But have fun. Yea Virginia is probably ok but Ill pass on Florida, Arizona and Texas for a while.

Comment

Not dying is terrific. But being horribly sick or on a ventilator for a few months still is an undesirable outcome in my humble opinion for any trip out of state. But have fun. Yea Virginia is probably ok but Ill pass on Florida, Arizona and Texas for a while.
                        Pass on California
                        Yesterday they lead the nation in cases and deaths
                        But it is a blue state so nothing to see there

Comment

lets be honest - the NYT is right as often as Talking Soccer ...

Talking Soccer is way more diverse since they include plenty of conservative talking points....

and oh yeah Talking Soccer has yet to worship dead Taliban terrorists

just imagine if TS had a cross word puzzle!

Comment

You have bought in hook line & sinker
                            Only ones being sick & on ventilators were at deaths door already
                            One foot in grave and one on a banana peel.
                            Healthy people are not getting sick and dying
                            Sad you live in fear.
                            Take better care of yourself

Comment

lets be honest - the NYT is right as often as Talking Soccer ...

Talking Soccer is way more diverse since they include plenty of conservative talking points....

and oh yeah Talking Soccer has yet to worship dead Taliban terrorists

just imagine if TS had a cross word puzzle!
                              When will you start calling me names?
                              I know it’s coming
                              It is only tool in arsenal

Comment

I would hate to drive down to Virginia only to find no opponents have come.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X