Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centercourt FC Tryouts/Looking for players!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centercourt FC under new management with Partnership with NY Red Bulls. Still looking for players for boys and girls following age groups; Boys 2007/2008 Team, Boys 2009/2010 Team, Boys 2011/2012 Team, Boys 2013/2014 Team & Girls 2006/2007 Team and Girls 2009/2010 Team. All teams play in EDP. E-mail us for more information on how to register at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com

This one interests me more than the other. Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Centercourt FC under new management with Partnership with NY Red Bulls. Still looking for players for boys and girls following age groups; Boys 2007/2008 Team, Boys 2009/2010 Team, Boys 2011/2012 Team, Boys 2013/2014 Team & Girls 2006/2007 Team and Girls 2009/2010 Team. All teams play in EDP. E-mail us for more information on how to register at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com

Comment

So how many kids do you have currently at each age group

Comment

This one interests me more than the other. Thanks for the info.
        So basically CFC have no players...

Comment

Appreciate the questions but our commitments letters just went out this week. Your opinion on us having no players is noted but please keep this to either you are interested, contact us.

Comment

So how many kids do you have currently at each age group
            So are all the age groups that you posted mixed and how many players are you taking per team?

Thank you for any information.

Comment

What leagues will these teams be playing in?

Comment

In the hopes of being transparent and honest, yes these teams will be mixed and playing EDP. It would depend on the team but we are looking for an additional 4-5 players on average for most groups. Our girls side is shorter on numbers than the boys.

Comment

Guys, this sounds great I’ve got twins at 2007 boys just curious if the bubble will host our 11v11 games our current club use far too many fields not local.

Comment

Any interest can be forwarded to me at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com

Games will be played in Long Hill Township, just a short distance away but training is held in Gillette. Also with Centercourt's recent new partnership with Red Bulls, we are looking into hosting games at Red Training Facility in Whippany, NJ. I am the new Technical director for the club employed by Red Bull. Press release for the announcement of my appointment and resume can be found using the link below.

https://mailchi.mp/921964a8f5e6/socc...EZqIWKrtqgPNpI

Comment

In the hopes of being transparent and honest, yes these teams will be mixed and playing EDP. It would depend on the team but we are looking for an additional 4-5 players on average for most groups. Our girls side is shorter on numbers than the boys.
                      Thank you. What level edp will they play. When will tryouts be?

Comment

Any interest can be forwarded to me at: Tiago.DosSantos@newyorkredbulls.com

Games will be played in Long Hill Township, just a short distance away but training is held in Gillette. Also with Centercourt's recent new partnership with Red Bulls, we are looking into hosting games at Red Training Facility in Whippany, NJ. I am the new Technical director for the club employed by Red Bull. Press release for the announcement of my appointment and resume can be found using the link below.

https://mailchi.mp/921964a8f5e6/socc...EZqIWKrtqgPNpI
                        What level are the teams my kid currently plays for N.J. Premeir flight 1 at 2010 boys ?

Comment

Most teams played EDP Flight 3 or higher. In all honesty, with being in this role less than a week and half, if you e-mail me tomorrow I can give you specifics on team by team.

Comment

Do you not have any of the younger girls teams playing this season? Was hoping to register my daughter at 2012

Comment

Unfortunately this coming season we are not offering teams at the 2012 age group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X