Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good point. Honestly, I really don't care who we play as long as they are competitive. Hell, I watched a training session the other day, which I never do, as I was jonesing to watch SOMETHING...
    I call bs on that! NO parents are allowed to watch ANY training sessions. Doesn't make any sense at all. Let me guess you didnt wear a mask, you shook hands with the girls and you didn't social distance.

Comment

I call bs on that! NO parents are allowed to watch ANY training sessions. Doesn't make any sense at all. Let me guess you didnt wear a mask, you shook hands with the girls and you didn't social distance.
      Ummm...no. We were OK'd to watch the trainings, I stood away from anyone, and had a mask in my pocket to use if needed. Again, I loathe watching trainings for the most part but needed something...

Call down, Karen.

Comment

BS? I just did it this a.m.
        Sat in car on conf call and had great view of training

Comment

BS? I just did it this a.m.
          Sat in car on conf call and had great view of training
          Where was this Supposed practice?

Comment

Where was this Supposed practice?
            Different poster, but there were several practices going on up in Lancaster this morning.

Comment

If the kids can even play soccer in the fall I am hearing from some GAL parents that the league won't even start up until the spring 2021? Anyone else hearing the same thing about the start date?
              I'm hearing pre GAL U-12 and U-13's and GAL U-14's are playing in the fall 100%

Comment

I'm hearing pre GAL U-12 and U-13's and GAL U-14's are playing in the fall 100%
                That is the goal for all <U15 teams. Only problem is it won't be entirely up to them; it will be up to local and state health guidelines. For now in the NE cases continue to go down and GAL teams they'd play are in that contained area. But as we've seen down south things can change quickly. People are definitely getting more lax with masks and distancing.

We're all sick of it all but the virus doesn't care. Keep up the good work MA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X