Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I disagree. And as of today, I’m still permitted to have an opinion that differs from yours.
    Nope. You are cancelled. Shame coming your way. I AM THE MOB!

Comment

It’s comical
      Do they really think they are gonna change anything by kneeling
      Doubt people are gonna change way they think to hope that over privileged woman’s soccer players stand again. Let them kneel for as long as their knees let them still play the game. No body cares. Who would even know there was a game on today? Lol
      If it wasn’t posted here or like the 20th article on ESPN page no one would even know they knelt
      Get over themselves
      They got your attention didn't they? Wait until the NFL quarterbacks take a knee. You will lose your mind. mission accomplished.

Comment

I will stand and proudly respect the USA. All statues matter. I will also give to BLM.

Are you imploding/exploding about now?
        And I will kneel and proudly respect the USA and honor my family's service and sacrifice :)

Comment

And I will kneel and proudly respect the USA and honor my family's service and sacrifice :)
          You know, we could do this all night. I respect your right to kneel. You should respect mine not to. But people like YOU never do. Your way is the only way.

Comment

You know, we could do this all night. I respect your right to kneel. You should respect mine not to. But people like YOU never do. Your way is the only way.
            No one is telling you to kneel. There is a poster here telling people to stand up.

Comment

Completely not true, I absolutely respect your right to stand. Like I said, my immediate family has fought and sacrificed for your right to display your respect in whatever way you choose. I also do not assume you hate black people if you don't kneel. I shouldn't be accused of disrespecting the military when I kneel, because I'm not.

What I don't respect is false patriotism and empathy that people drudge up whenever they feel (not saying you, I don't even know you) like it, especially when hiding behind a keyboard, when in real life they couldn't care less about our military and their families...it's only when they see someone kneeling that suddenly it's all about our soldiers.

Comment

To all you trumpbillies, let me ask you. Is the current status of our country the original plan of making America great again? Is there freedom and equality when people are judged by their skin and gender? Do you even feel any sympathy for the families that lost lives and jobs due to the virus because orange man had no plan? Are you not embarrassed by having a bafoon run the country? A person without an ounce of human emotion besides enjoying money?

It's not about the flag. It's not about republicans or democrats. It's about putting egos to the side and coming together for change. Change for better. Because if we don't come together, humanity will be destroyed. Don't worry about your status. Don't worry about your bank account. Don't worry about your fancy car. Don't worry about your freedom to go to the bar and rallies. Focus on treating each other equally. Because at the end of the day, we were all created equally. Unfortunately, the selfish ones forgot that.

Comment

A starting quarterback became a backup quarterback, threw a temper tantrum and decided to kneel during the national anthem. He never did a thing for social justice while he was a starting quarterback. Now people want to support this temper tantrum. This is the entitlement society that we live in.

Comment

A starting quarterback became a backup quarterback, threw a temper tantrum and decided to kneel during the national anthem. He never did a thing for social justice while he was a starting quarterback. Now people want to support this temper tantrum. This is the entitlement society that we live in.
                    If you think all of the protests have much to do with with Kaepernick you have been watching way too much football and FOX news... Please get your head out of your ass.

Comment

If you think all of the protests have much to do with with Kaepernick you have been watching way too much football and FOX news... Please get your head out of your ass.
                      Where did I say that the protests are about Kaepernick??? This is about him kneeling for the National Anthem. Maybe reading comprehension is not your Thing

Comment

Where did I say that the protests are about Kaepernick??? This is about him kneeling for the National Anthem. Maybe reading comprehension is not your Thing
                        Even during the civil rights marches, which in retrospect , most would agree that it was a righteous and necessary movement for this country, there were people on the other side calling the marchers agitators. This time is no different, history will make those who complain about kneeling, those that try to attach it to the flag, ashamed of themselves for being tone deaf. These are the same people who respond to the phrase “black lives matter”with the dismissive retort that “All lives matter”Ignoring the very meaning, that “black lives matters”simply means that they Desperate to be treated like a human being in this society. That the phrase black lives matter means simply that they want you to know that their lives matter TOO. This is why people are kneeling.

Comment

Even during the civil rights marches, which in retrospect , most would agree that it was a righteous and necessary movement for this country, there were people on the other side calling the marchers agitators. This time is no different, history will make those who complain about kneeling, those that try to attach it to the flag, ashamed of themselves for being tone deaf. These are the same people who respond to the phrase “black lives matter”with the dismissive retort that “All lives matter”Ignoring the very meaning, that “black lives matters”simply means that they Desperate to be treated like a human being in this society. That the phrase black lives matter means simply that they want you to know that their lives matter TOO. This is why people are kneeling.
                          It's truly incredulous to watch this all unfold. I remember learning about Hitler in school and never being able to comprehend how he got so many people to buy into his rhetoric, thinking that could never happen in modern day because, as a society, we were too evolved...too educated...

It's actually chilling to watch soooo many people blindly conform into cult-like lemmings behind this charlatan Trump, abandoning all sense of decency, accountability, reason and knowledge.

Comment

It is also interesting than in other countries they only play the national anthem at international games only. You won't hear any national anthems during the premier league, for example.

Comment

It is also interesting than in other countries they only play the national anthem at international games only. You won't hear any national anthems during the premier league, for example.
                              that is the solution. Politics pollutes everything if you let it. Just play a soccer game and leave the rest out of it.

Comment

that is the solution. Politics pollutes everything if you let it. Just play a soccer game and leave the rest out of it.
                                Right. Let's keep acting like everything is OK. Country is falling apart looking like a third world one thanks to orange genius and his brain washed followers. Everything is beautiful!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X