PDA south try outs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lolololol PDA parents and coaches are so defensive. Probably because pda south was starting to be a failing club prior to being given ecnl. It started with the younger ages where they couldn’t even field 2 teams for some years. They’re not sure if the ecnl lifeline will be enough to save the club. My guess is No.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just because 1 team has beaten all of these ECNL teams doesn’t mean the whole league they play in is better. PDA South Ajax hasn’t lost a game in years, and won an NPL National Finals title winning every game by 4 goals or more, but that doesn’t make ECRL better than than every other league.

Comment

Lolololol PDA parents and coaches are so defensive. Probably because pda south was starting to be a failing club prior to being given ecnl. It started with the younger ages where they couldn’t even field 2 teams for some years. They’re not sure if the ecnl lifeline will be enough to save the club. My guess is No.
      I’m not a PDA parent. Just pointing out that one great team does not make the entire league the best.

Comment

A point that no one was arguing.

Comment

A point that no one was arguing.
          And, if you have only one great team in a league, that's not where that team should be playing. Waste of time for everyone.

Comment

I’m sure you can find more than one in ECRL. I’m not sure but there has to be.

And, if you have only one great team in a league, that's not where that team should be playing. Waste of time for everyone.

Comment

Ok good point

I’m sure you can find more than one in ECRL. I’m not sure but there has to be.

Comment

So,
                1. ECNL
                2. EDP/USYS Div I
                3. ECRL
                4. GAL
                5. EDP/USYS Div II
                Sounds about right on the girls side... I wonder if GAL will be that low though. I think that list assumes everyone is leaving GAL..

Comment

Why would parents send their kids to SJEB unless they are looking for that level of play. Mid-Atlantic GAL is going to be hard to watch.
                  If you think the northeast ecnl (or whatever the new division was called) is going to be any better you are delusional

Comment

True. ecrl definitely last. They equal to EDP div iii at best.

Sounds about right on the girls side... I wonder if GAL will be that low though. I think that list assumes everyone is leaving GAL..

Comment

Thank you. Definitely need to consider that if don’t make ecnl squad. Will have to weigh if ecrl is really going to be worth it.

True. ecrl definitely last. They equal to EDP div iii at best.

Comment

I’m not a PDA parent. Just pointing out that one great team does not make the entire league the best.
                        Plenty of town clubs on boys side are better than academies!

Comment

Thank you. Definitely need to consider that if don’t make ecnl squad. Will have to weigh if ecrl is really going to be worth it.
                          My daughter's old team have played several ECRL teams. They're better than EDP DIII level.

Comment

Weird. My daughter’s team has several EDP diii teams. They were better than ECRL teams.

My daughter's old team have played several ECRL teams. They're better than EDP DIII level.

Comment

They are about equal.

Weird. My daughter’s team has several EDP diii teams. They were better than ECRL teams.

Comment

It’s obviously very subjective. ECRL is definitely not as good as the top EDP division, and it’s questionable if many ECRL teams could compete in division II EDP. I would say division 2.5 would be a pretty decent estimate.

They are about equal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X