X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA south try outs

Hello,
    How is the pda south 05 g team? Anyone know of how many girls they roster or spots they are looking to fill? I think try outs will be nuts and wondering if they even have spots for new players? Any specific positions? Thank you

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,
    How is the pda south 05 g team? Anyone know of how many girls they roster or spots they are looking to fill? I think try outs will be nuts and wondering if they even have spots for new players? Any specific positions? Thank you
    As with any team they are always looking especially now that they will have ECNL and ECRL teams. But like everything else, you can't make the team if you never try out. Go, have fun, at worst it's 3 sessions of free training. Plus you get to see where her short comings are and improve for next year if needed.

Comment

Well said. Definitely worth a look.

As with any team they are always looking especially now that they will have ECNL and ECRL teams. But like everything else, you can't make the team if you never try out. Go, have fun, at worst it's 3 sessions of free training. Plus you get to see where her short comings are and improve for next year if needed.

Comment

Will have a G11 and G06 there tonight.

Comment

PDA South is the 3rd best team in the country, right behind PDA Blue and PDA White

Comment

PDA South is the 3rd best team in the country, right behind PDA Blue and PDA White
            PDA South U19 is better than PDA White U19

Comment

Hello,
              Much better than EDP Div 3 teams! If you want a great club try Real FC not the money grab fake PDA South stuff.

Comment

What div? Didn’t know they had 05g. How are they?

Comment

What div? Didn’t know they had 05g. How are they?
                  I mean real

Comment

PDA south looks interesting. Probably take my D to tryouts.

Comment

Aaah I thought about it, but it’s a horrific location for us. Trying to avoid horrific commutes for girls soccer.

Comment

In the country??? Dream on

Comment

I can’t think of a more irrelevant club than PDA South. To each his own though, I guess.

Comment

I can’t think of a more irrelevant club than PDA South. To each his own though, I guess.
                            Why do you think it's more irrelevant than other clubs?

Comment

Seriously have you heard of PDA Shore? That’s irrelevant x 2 when compared to PDA South. I know it’s all one big family but let’s be fair now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X