Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone sad enough to sign for surf

I really hope people have learned from GPS and not sucked into another drain

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i just posted something their tryouts are packed and kids all talking about it. not a good time to start a business, they must know something

Comment

i just posted something their tryouts are packed and kids all talking about it. not a good time to start a business, they must know something
      Where were the try outs?

Comment

#obsessed.

Comment

#obsessed.
          i guess cambridbge but they say they will practice at fessideeon

Comment

Also hearing of whole gps teams moving over. Unbelievable.

I guess people just don't care about the same crooks who presided over gps and all the dodgy dealings of the last 20 years are now setting up shop and creating GPS 2.0.

Comment

I guess people just don't care about the same crooks who presided over gps and all the dodgy dealings of the last 20 years are now setting up shop and creating GPS 2.0.
              Focus on your own club.

Comment

I cared and left, However the people that went were more concerned about keeping the team together and not have to scramble for few viable landing spots. I don't blame them - It's also not fair to say it's all the same people. Some are sure, but there are others involved that will hopefully not repeat same tactics. the B Bros are minor players/investors in this. I hope anyway

Comment

they hate us cuz they ain't us, surf 2020.

Comment

I cared and left, However the people that went were more concerned about keeping the team together and not have to scramble for few viable landing spots. I don't blame them - It's also not fair to say it's all the same people. Some are sure, but there are others involved that will hopefully not repeat same tactics. the B Bros are minor players/investors in this. I hope anyway
                    Minor investors? Come on

Comment

The parents who sign their kids up to surf are just sheep.

Why would Anyone give their money to crooks who are under federal investigation and many of them will do jail time?

The same crooks who were the demise of GPS.

Comment

It will all end in tears just like last week. They have no leagues to play in and if you are not on top team you will be playing yourself. Girls side forget it completley

Comment

It will all end in tears just like last week. They have no leagues to play in and if you are not on top team you will be playing yourself. Girls side forget it completley
                          Did they not get DPL?

Comment

Did they not get DPL?
                            Coach says we need to bring 300 each game to pay for fields, refs and coaches but only 2k up front - we are surf - its a new idea

Comment

Coach says we need to bring 300 each game to pay for fields, refs and coaches but only 2k up front - we are surf - its a new idea
                              Per team I hope...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X