Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please do not do this. It is a terrible idea. Applying political pressure in a situation that should be non political is extremely dangerous. This person means well, but does not understand the consequences of his/her appeal. The only people that should be appealing to or guiding political leaders around reopening decisions should be scientific experts. Science needs to guide our decisions here. Reopening against the advice of the greatest minds in the world in pandemics is a recipe for increased death and harm to our economy.
    I watched my mother die of C19, early on when everyone was blocked from watching loved ones die. She went out on her terms, not the government's. She knew it was over as she convulsed to gasp her last breath before the morphine drip.

Fear is powerful. It works. However, even though I'm not in the risk group because I'm not a fat, diabetic, hyper-tension ****, I'll risk it for the benefit of my child's well-being. The government is not the answer, no it's not "science", it's math, too bad most suck at math.

Comment

I watched my mother die of C19, early on when everyone was blocked from watching loved ones die. She went out on her terms, not the government's. She knew it was over as she convulsed to gasp her last breath before the morphine drip.

Fear is powerful. It works. However, even though I'm not in the risk group because I'm not a fat, diabetic, hyper-tension ****, I'll risk it for the benefit of my child's well-being. The government is not the answer, no it's not "science", it's math, too bad most suck at math.
      Fear is powerful.....look at what’s happening to grown educated adults around us????

Comment

Except my hogs and banjos are on a very expensive property in this U.S of A that I worked hard for because I’m just as educated as Governor Baker. Doesn’t mean I have to agree with any expert. Don’t put me in a box. I know exactly what government I have... clearly you don’t belong. USA is based on Jethro, Billy Bob and Mary Sue being/becoming those experts so go back to where you belong which is clearly not here because although you call yourself stupid....I am not.
        So incredibly stupid and naive. You think the world envies you. The world envied your grandparents. The world now laughs at you. You are so blinded by your arrogance and selfishness that you literally aren’t capable of having an intelligent conversation rooted in facts. To be honest, I really don’t care what you do. Don’t listen to anyone. Do anything you want. Just have fun and be free like a child or a puppy.

Comment

So incredibly stupid and naive. You think the world envies you. The world envied your grandparents. The world now laughs at you. You are so blinded by your arrogance and selfishness that you literally aren’t capable of having an intelligent conversation rooted in facts. To be honest, I really don’t care what you do. Don’t listen to anyone. Do anything you want. Just have fun and be free like a child or a puppy.
          The world envied my grand father who received Purple Heart medals for fighting in a war? Right. Ok. That’s what we want....fighting and war. The world doesn’t laugh at me. I gave the world at my feet, unlike you....bitter and resentful. I never asked if you care what I do and I won’t pretend to care about you. I WILL do what I want because that is what my grandfather fought for when he earned all those Purple Hearts. 💜

Comment

The world envied my grand father who received Purple Heart medals for fighting in a war? Right. Ok. That’s what we want....fighting and war. The world doesn’t laugh at me. I gave the world at my feet, unlike you....bitter and resentful. I never asked if you care what I do and I won’t pretend to care about you. I WILL do what I want because that is what my grandfather fought for when he earned all those Purple Hearts. 💜
            Idiot

Comment

Americans never cease to amaze me. I’ve never seen people celebrate stupidity the way you do. It’s as if being an imbecile is a badge of honor in your country. So you think that Governor Baker should listen to Jethro next door playing a banjo on his porch instead of pandemic experts from Harvard? You people honestly deserve to die. You are so feeble minded, it’s astonishing.
              This is amazing! After just six posts of fairly good discussion representing various points of view on a very serious subject you have some leftest troll pretending to be a foreigner who starts with the one sided name calling, and predictably the thread goes down hill from there. You should be ashamed of your self, but you probably won't be. You are the problem.

Comment

It’s truly incredible. Americans truly celebrate stupidity. Yes, fine. I give up. I could care less. Do whatever you want. I’m sure that your neighbor Jethro is infinitely more knowledgeable about pandemics than top scientists from Harvard and MIT and your elite hospitals in Boston. Be sure to follow his guidance. Enjoy your Dairy Queen and Cheesecake Factory. Happy day’s.
                And who are YOU to judge Jethro? Jethro probably has a degree from Cal Tech or Cambridge....just doesn’t feel the need to advertise it.....

Isn’t that a racist view you just stated? So glad we all live her in the great US of A. 🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Comment

For those of you wanting to stay in shutdown, this post is not for you.

While this is a soccer forum, it applies to all our athletes. Teen suicide has been on a 10-year rocket climb, with C19, there is no doubt that we will see this continue.

The RISK of getting kids not only back into to the classroom, but on the field, ice, whatever, should be paramount. There will always be outliers (i.e. living with grandparents), but overall, it is healthier to get our kids back out there playing.

Reach out to MA Dept. of Education, your state reps., and MIAA. Don't write, don't use social media, CALL. Calling matters.

https://t.co/zyPRvm0Q5d?amp=1
                  While I do share this concern, the link provided a report from last October. Not much of an indicator of what our current situation is.

Comment

And who are YOU to judge Jethro? Jethro probably has a degree from Cal Tech or Cambridge....just doesn’t feel the need to advertise it.....

Isn’t that a racist view you just stated? So glad we all live her in the great US of A. 🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
                    Like I said, listen to your neighbor Jethro. All good.

Comment

While I do share this concern, the link provided a report from last October. Not much of an indicator of what our current situation is.
                      Good. Last thing we need is teen suicide. Enough problems, hate, depression in this world. #bekind

Comment

Like I said, listen to your neighbor Jethro. All good.
                        Absolutely. Probably has some damn good liquor too. 🙂

Comment

Jethro 2020!
                          Vote for Jethro...
                          He’s got a perty mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            this is amazing! After just six posts of fairly good discussion representing various points of view on a very serious subject you have some leftest troll pretending to be a foreigner who starts with the one sided name calling, and predictably the thread goes down hill from there. You should be ashamed of your self, but you probably won't be. You are the problem.
                            👍👍👍👍👍

Comment

Jethro 2020!
                              Vote for Jethro...
                              He’s got a perty mouth!
                              Jethro 2020 🇺🇸

😀

Comment

Please do not do this. It is a terrible idea. Applying political pressure in a situation that should be non political is extremely dangerous. This person means well, but does not understand the consequences of his/her appeal. The only people that should be appealing to or guiding political leaders around reopening decisions should be scientific experts. Science needs to guide our decisions here. Reopening against the advice of the greatest minds in the world in pandemics is a recipe for increased death and harm to our economy.
                                Stop. The “scientific” experts (that have been on tv anyway) have been wrong numerous times during this debacle or at least given contradictory advice... There has not been much, if any, consensus on what to do. So, we can all offer up our opinions on this topic.

My kids are all off hanging with their friends at this point. Are yours? We’re opening up, with or without you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X