• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In NEP or DA?
    DA!!!!

Comment

Let me do the math for you as I see you have some troubles
      NEFC: club fee 3200 + game/practice outfit 400 + charity 100 + 1 week at FC Puma camp from CB 400 = 4100
      Bolts : 4000 and everything above is included.
      Please explain to me what am I missing???
      Troubles?? Looks like you're the idiot here. NEFC is $1200 less than the Bolts. You don't even include the mandatory fundraising the Bolts make their kids participate in. lol

Comment

Listen..... The Puma camp is run by CB not NEFC and is voluntary and open to everyone.
        FC Puma camp is the worst soccer camp my kids ever attended.CB didn’t even make an appearance. I didn’t get why that was since they were only running one session of camp that week. Mentioned it to our NEFC team Mgr at the time and he said oh ya forgot to tell you that camp is a dud.

Comment

Troubles?? Looks like you're the idiot here. NEFC is $1200 less than the Bolts. You don't even include the mandatory fundraising the Bolts make their kids participate in. lol
          Looks to me the tuitions at NEFC are lower but more is included with Bolts.

Comment

Looks to me the tuitions at NEFC are lower but more is included with Bolts.

You pay 4k at the bolts compared to 2.8k at NEFC. If your son plays in the U13-14 you're looking at 6K NEFC compared to 8K Bolts w/ uni's included. You're on the hook for all travel expenses with both clubs. There are no mandatory camps at NEFC or mandatory fundraising (although highly-encouraged).

Comment

You pay 4k at the bolts compared to 2.8k at NEFC. If your son plays in the U13-14 you're looking at 6K NEFC compared to 8K Bolts w/ uni's included. You're on the hook for all travel expenses with both clubs. There are no mandatory camps at NEFC or mandatory fundraising (although highly-encouraged).
              Can you please detail your assumptions?

Comment

You get what you pay for...

Comment

Can you please detail your assumptions?
                  More detail? These are facts....my son plays for NEFC but, we have good friends on the Bolts. Not hating on the Bolts....I think they are also a good club albeit a bit pricey.

Comment

You get what you pay for...
                    Please explain if you're ECNL or U13-14 MLS/DA how this is so?

Comment

How did you come up with $4,000 for the Bolts?

Comment

Looking at some of NEFC branches and they have coaches coaching 3 teams. Kind of reminds me of a GPS Model.

Comment

Looking at some of NEFC branches and they have coaches coaching 3 teams. Kind of reminds me of a GPS Model.
                          They are ALL exactly the same.

Comment

All fair points

Wouldn't the more apples to apples comparison be RDL results? Assuming most of the team plays u13 next year and picks up top GPS boys along the way (see other threads on here), a case can be made for a more competitive side. NEFC and GPS finished 1 and 2

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=12
                            No, it would not, because small field skills don’t necessarily carryover to the 11v11 game. You don’t think the current u13 and u14 played DA at u12? Results were good back then too. Everything changes once you move to the big field.

Comment

How did you come up with $4,000 for the Bolts?
                              This is number Bolts parents have told me. This does NOT include the mandatory fundraising.

Don't just take my word for it, ask and they will tell you. Also, everything is negotiable...

Comment

What roster size will MLS league teams have? 18? Will teams be limited to a certain number?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X