Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true that staff are joining Juventus over Surf due to AP’s involvement? Hearing a lot of hatred for GPS’s best coach.
    Sound very plausible. Absolute low life. Not sure why anyone would want to work with or play for him.

Comment

Sound very plausible. Absolute low life. Not sure why anyone would want to work with or play for him.
      Work with him! What about his friend who did and is now in serious trouble for helping him out while he continues to run about acting innocent and living his life. Absolute low life

Comment

Work with him! What about his friend who did and is now in serious trouble for helping him out while he continues to run about acting innocent and living his life. Absolute low life
        Agreed..

Blows my mind that he has a 'following' of players and parents that he was seemingly able to convince to go over to Surf. My assumption is that players and families see a very different side than those who have dealt with him behind the scenes. Knows how to turn on the charm I guess.

Comment

Some teams went over before that bombshell dropped. I believe the description of events was that coach did illegal act at the direction of a X person. I doubt the Feds just stop at the low hanging fruit and call it a day.

Comment

The guy is a liar. Not one ex GPS staff member wants to work with him.

Comment

Some teams went over before that bombshell dropped. I believe the description of events was that coach did illegal act at the direction of a X person. I doubt the Feds just stop at the low hanging fruit and call it a day.
              Embarrassing that parents fall for his lies. Surely if he was half the man he pretends to be he would step up and take on some responsibility for his actions. He will likely hide behind his phone and keyboard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X