Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's amazing how a year ago your beloved RT was putting MF and its players down, and calling DB a joke, now your non here bragging about how awesome a club it is....
    This RT has got balls, I’ll give him that. Takes a job with a club who he despised just last year. If I was DB, I’d kick this guy to the curb before he does too much damage.

Comment

From this post and reading others I will keep my 4 kids away from MF Shore way to much drama for my family.

Comment

Agreed Not sure what’s going on there

From this post and reading others I will keep my 4 kids away from MF Shore way to much drama for my family.

Comment

Agreed Not sure what’s going on there
          If you’re close to CSA Monmouth give them a look, good leadership trying to turn things around. Although admittedly they do have their work cut out as they need to hire better coaches and avoid the constant turnover with coaches as well.

Comment

If you’re close to CSA Monmouth give them a look, good leadership trying to turn things around. Although admittedly they do have their work cut out as they need to hire better coaches and avoid the constant turnover with coaches as well.
            I agree 100%. Communication has been much better with the new leadership. They are taking the safety of our kids return to training very seriously. The training and safety precautions have been spot on and we are excited to have our kids back in action.

They have ID sessions this Saturday so should be exciting to see the turnout!

Stay safe everyone!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X