Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Nick & Evan what have you done? Just as you were rebuilding the scorpions reputation you hired these 3 guys?

Especially the GP hire, for anyone who is unsure of GP take a look here -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatoda...tice-drill/amp

Wouldn’t allow him within 50 foot of my daughter.

Nick & Evan you’ve just taken many steps backwards!
    No idea who this guy is, but so what? I don’t see a problem with that particular drill. Are girls not asking to be treated equally as boys (as they should!)

I’m confused.

Comment

No idea who this guy is, but so what? I don’t see a problem with that particular drill. Are girls not asking to be treated equally as boys (as they should!)

I’m confused.
      Blindfolding Girls and having them bear crawl hahahaha. Wow, how is he still coaching?

Comment

I think st mikes was with gps also just because they put out a statement on their web site about being affiliated with a club that was having some troubles. This went as far as them changing their name to south coast United now. They will play in the ccl.

https://southcoastunitedsoccer.com/
        No, St. Michael Youth Soccer is now South coast united soccer. There is still a St. Michael Futebol Club, now called St. Michael Bolts Futebol Club. All one club at one point until an ugly divorce.

Comment

Blindfolding Girls and having them bear crawl hahahaha. Wow, how is he still coaching?
          Pulling my D from this program now, my oldest was at NA Hs when this debacle happened. Insane. Do they even vet coaches before hiring anymore?

Comment

Pulling my D from this program now, my oldest was at NA Hs when this debacle happened. Insane. Do they even vet coaches before hiring anymore?

No - they just take teams! No questions asked.

Comment

What is their to vet. A coach made a mistake in trying to do something to show the mind is stronger than the body. My daughter did this after seeing it on facebook with a friend and she was surprised at how far she went with her friend on her back. A couple of other friends were there cheering her on and she made it 80 yards. Don’t see what was wrong unless he said or did something to make her feel poorly about herself that caused her to cry.

Since your daughter was there can you give some more details of the situation that was not in the newspaper article.

Comment

prada is a loser

These 3 coaches are bottom of the barrel. Just stating the obvious.
                What a mistake hiring Prada!

He has been fired/ asked to leave from bolts, valeo, his own club!

All he wants is your kids to fund his futsal trips!

Scorpions beware!!!!!

Comment

What a mistake hiring Prada!

He has been fired/ asked to leave from bolts, valeo, his own club!

All he wants is your kids to fund his futsal trips!

Scorpions beware!!!!!
                  You are talking about someone who has a family to care for and who hasn't committed any crime that we know of.

Steve Jobs got fired from Apple at one point!

Get a life.

Comment

Parada is the biggest scumbag out there and anybody who crossed paths with him will know it.

Comment

Serious question - how many clubs have Eric & Ben coached at?

Comment

Serious question - how many clubs have Eric & Ben coached at?
                        This might be 4 in in about 5 years. I know BF was at NEFC, Rush, GPs and now Scorpions. I thought EP was at Bolts, GPS and Scorpions. There was some small club before Bolts too I think.

Comment

This might be 4 in in about 5 years. I know BF was at NEFC, Rush, GPs and now Scorpions. I thought EP was at Bolts, GPS and Scorpions. There was some small club before Bolts too I think.
                          I think you can take GPS off the resume there.. he was there for 2 days

Comment

I think you can take GPS off the resume there.. he was there for 2 days
                            Still counts... I am sorry

Comment

Still counts... I am sorry
                              LOL ... brought the club down I guess, the hate is strong I guess. I don't know him that well so I haven't had the negative experiences you've had. I wish him/them luck. Good opportunity hope he does well with it.

Comment

Inspire and Valeo as well for EP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X