Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Playing match fit or wall 2008 is a easy win. Maybe a few years ago those brands carried weight but not anymore . We already look to play the girls who don’t typically get playing time against them. No offense just fact ..
    Every excuse in the book...

Comment

That was spring 2019. Fall 2019 wcfc beat blue. I’m not saying they are better across the board if they played 10x I am just saying that wasn’t the same team that lost to blue at the spring kickoff last year.
      WC and blue both drew with Bucks 08 girls last fall so they’ve gotta be decent too

Comment

Can we please stop with these stupid threads?

Comment

Can we please stop with these stupid threads?
          Why? Because they don’t pertain to you’re little Mia?

Comment

Why? Because they don’t pertain to you’re little Mia?
            Shauns 2008 team plays the most technical soccer in the state regardless of the ranking of an 08 team. Individually each player is being prepared to play at a higher level. As a parent, that would be all I would be looking for right now.

Comment

Shauns 2008 team plays the most technical soccer in the state regardless of the ranking of an 08 team. Individually each player is being prepared to play at a higher level. As a parent, that would be all I would be looking for right now.
              Funniest post in a long time. Thanks for the laughs

Comment

WC and blue both drew with Bucks 08 girls last fall so they’ve gotta be decent too
                Pda beat the world class B team 2-0. This upcoming season, my bet is WorldClass. That team has players traveling from all over.

Comment

different poster why is this post funny?

sc girls are always technical. have you seen the college commitments?

Be curious to know what you think makes a technical player?

Comment

different poster why is this post funny?

sc girls are always technical. have you seen the college commitments?

Be curious to know what you think makes a technical player?
                    Two very good teams in pa in Penn fusion and LVU. Penn fusion got stronger not sure what happened with LVU 08. Coach left to csa did any players leave? I know a lot of 07s 09s went to matchfit.

Comment

Sorry to tell you but soccer is a team sport and a team with excellent individual players will most likely lose to a solid team with good players. Part of being a good player is playing well with your team and making other players better. Part of the development is knowing the game and knowing how you can better contribute to the team.

Comment

Agreed. I literally forgot SC and Dynamite Academy existed until that person tried to shoe-horn them into this, already stupid, thread.

Comment

Sorry to tell you but soccer is a team sport and a team with excellent individual players will most likely lose to a solid team with good players. Part of being a good player is playing well with your team and making other players better. Part of the development is knowing the game and knowing how you can better contribute to the team.
                          Apparently you have never been a soccer player. It is about development of each individual player so that they have the technical skills to get out of pressure, keep possession and move the ball while making the correct runs and know how to offer the correct angle of support. . Build each individual so that the whole team is stronger.

Tell me again how soccer is a team sport.

Comment

Apparently you have never been a soccer player. It is about development of each individual player so that they have the technical skills to get out of pressure, keep possession and move the ball while making the correct runs and know how to offer the correct angle of support. . Build each individual so that the whole team is stronger.

Tell me again how soccer is a team sport.
                            ouch!

Comment

Take away wins and losses and rankings. Cryers 2008 kids have above average skills. He just got them for 3 months. Don’t tell me he had anything to do with their development. Only thing he did was trying to. break them down emotionally . After every play They look over to see if he is gonna scream or yell or try to embarrass them. If he was so good Curious to know how many are running back to play for him in the fall ?

Comment

Take away wins and losses and rankings. Cryers 2008 kids have above average skills. He just got them for 3 months. Don’t tell me he had anything to do with their development. Only thing he did was trying to. break them down emotionally . After every play They look over to see if he is gonna scream or yell or try to embarrass them. If he was so good Curious to know how many are running back to play for him in the fall ?
                                You are correct about his emotional "style" but one cannot deny is his technical body of work. his kids have gone to some of the best soccer programs in the country. both athletically, and scholastically.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X