X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2015s are 5 pal
    If your 5 year old is barely out of diapers then, again, you have other things to focus on besides soccer. However, if your child has grasped that concept (pre-school or kindergarten age) then may then can begin some sort of beginner soccer for fun. Go to PSA or don’t.

Comment

If your 5 year old is barely out of diapers then, again, you have other things to focus on besides soccer. However, if your child has grasped that concept (pre-school or kindergarten age) then may then can begin some sort of beginner soccer for fun. Go to PSA or don’t.
      Good point. Once you can wipe your own ass, you can probably handle DM's most advanced training sessions.

Comment

Good point. Once you can wipe your own ass, you can probably handle DM's most advanced training sessions.
        You do know PSA has more coaches than just DM right? You do know there is more to PSA than the wildcats right?

Comment

All of this is so stupid .
          Please let this guys post the usual trashing . Then is going to open another thread next week.
          For the love of God , just let him say what he wants and do not reply. It is always the same every week.
          Let him have his fix . Please

Comment

DM is doing a great job. Wildcats are healthy and all is good. Bye bye

Comment

DM is doing a great job. Wildcats are healthy and all is good. Bye bye
              I agree, great job and the club doing better than ever. Make sure you tweet about it!

Comment

These answers sound so canned and cheesy lol

Comment

I agree, great job and the club doing better than ever. Make sure you tweet about it!
                  Dear leader, DM, leads best trainings. No trainings compare to dear leader's trainings!

Comment

These answers sound so canned and cheesy lol
                    Just the honest truth but if some people can’t handle it their loss I guess.

Comment

You do know PSA has more coaches than just DM right? You do know there is more to PSA than the wildcats right?
                      When PSA allows DM to act as the face of the organization by letting him post on social media non-stop, allowing newspaper articles to focus on DM and quote DM, then he is the one that will be most associated with the entire PSA organization. So when people think about PSA or hear about PSA, the first person that they think of is DM. So that is why DM is the lightning rod. I own a business, I would not allow the person with the worst reputation to the outside world be the face of my business. That is provided that I was dumb enough to hire a person with a reputation like that or continue to employ a person with a reputation like that if I found out about his reputation after hiring him. But I am not OH and JN so luckily I don't have that problem.

Comment

When PSA allows DM to act as the face of the organization by letting him post on social media non-stop, allowing newspaper articles to focus on DM and quote DM, then he is the one that will be most associated with the entire PSA organization. So when people think about PSA or hear about PSA, the first person that they think of is DM. So that is why DM is the lightning rod. I own a business, I would not allow the person with the worst reputation to the outside world be the face of my business. That is provided that I was dumb enough to hire a person with a reputation like that or continue to employ a person with a reputation like that if I found out about his reputation after hiring him. But I am not OH and JN so luckily I don't have that problem.
                        Hahaha more fake news....

Comment

Hahaha more fake news....
                          Is “fake news” your stupid answer to everything? I didn’t write the post you responded to and yet even I know all of that is true. DM posts non stop on social media. Then logs on his own personal account to comment. Then goes on two more Facebook accounts from Sports City and shares and comments there. Meanwhile, kids think it’s so cool that PSA Wildcats follow them back on Instagram and all the while it’s actually DM running that account. These are all facts people know. Nothing is “fake” about it. If you want to actually defend him than just say it’s his way of getting psa out in the news or on social media. But don’t defend it saying it’s fake. You actually make it look worse than helping him.

Comment

Is “fake news” your stupid answer to everything? I didn’t write the post you responded to and yet even I know all of that is true. DM posts non stop on social media. Then logs on his own personal account to comment. Then goes on two more Facebook accounts from Sports City and shares and comments there. Meanwhile, kids think it’s so cool that PSA Wildcats follow them back on Instagram and all the while it’s actually DM running that account. These are all facts people know. Nothing is “fake” about it. If you want to actually defend him than just say it’s his way of getting psa out in the news or on social media. But don’t defend it saying it’s fake. You actually make it look worse than helping him.
                            So true! We were all laughing at him when he used his Sports City and Jersey Shore Academy social media accounts to congratulate himself for his teams winning the soccer tournament back in October. We were calling him Michael Scott behind his back for a month.

Comment

So true! We were all laughing at him when he used his Sports City and Jersey Shore Academy social media accounts to congratulate himself for his teams winning the soccer tournament back in October. We were calling him Michael Scott behind his back for a month.
                              Then watch him spam every community Facebook page with PSA tryouts ads. Take a look at the same 3 accounts that "like" all of his ads and you'll see those accounts peddling the same crap elsewhere.

Comment

Then watch him spam every community Facebook page with PSA tryouts ads. Take a look at the same 3 accounts that "like" all of his ads and you'll see those accounts peddling the same crap elsewhere.
                                this literally just happened with today's PSA post 😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X