Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with your first point, but as a parent who is actually seeking information on the coaches at MF (as are many who are looking at ECNL options), it's ridiculous to have to sift through all the BS to get some actual answers. But that's what we get being an anonymous message board.
    MF will not be in the ECNL as of the 21/22 season. Better off taking your kid to one of the PDA teams, or if your North Jersey, I would seriously consider STA. They have beautiful facilities they actually own, and rumour has it they are seeking to get in the ECNL. With MF being taken out, that's a strong possibility.

Comment

You can also find out that it been a revolving door of good trainers leaving MF except two people.
      This is literally a description of every soccer club in every state at every level. Amazing how messed up the youth soccer industry is in our country.

Comment

MF will not be in the ECNL as of the 21/22 season. Better off taking your kid to one of the PDA teams, or if your North Jersey, I would seriously consider STA. They have beautiful facilities they actually own, and rumour has it they are seeking to get in the ECNL. With MF being taken out, that's a strong possibility.
        Lolol the rumour is every club is applying for ECNL. But only MF Shore will get it, so jump on the bandwagon before it’s too late!

Comment

Lolol the rumour is every club is applying for ECNL. But only MF Shore will get it, so jump on the bandwagon before it’s too late!
          MF Shore will not get in. To close to PDA North and South. PDA is on the board that approves teams, and if you really think MF Shore will get in, your smoking the funny stuff. Your coach has no choice BUT to tell you your getting in. It's his job to keep you there. (And yes, every former DA club in the country is trying to get on. Only a hand few will, mainly because of geographics.)

Comment

This is probably the stupidest post on here....

Comment

I agree with your first point, but as a parent who is actually seeking information on the coaches at MF (as are many who are looking at ECNL options), it's ridiculous to have to sift through all the BS to get some actual answers. But that's what we get being an anonymous message board.
              That's fine, but then people need to ask very specifically about a gender, age, club location, coach, team, etc. Unfortunately there will probably be an argument no matter what, but at least you can shift though everything and make your own call between posts about how much xyz coach sucks and "no, your kid sucks". These general threads about "Best Match Fit coaches" are a giant farce unless those detailed questions come out. As you read after your initial post, there was renewed argument about MF Shore and some name-calling about 10 year olds from one of the parents. Very classy.

Comment

Only 1 team from NJ is seeking to get in the ECNL, which is STA. They can't right now because NJ already has three clubs in. Doesn't make sense to add a fourth in the area. BUT, MF is not a strong performing club, and STA is. If the ENCL wants to remain the top competitive program out there, you need to get rid of the clubs that are not at a high level and replace with one that is. Unfortunately for MF, STA is a much better run program, with more success than MF. I know you don't want to hear that, and you believe that the MF Shore program is awesome and will get in, but you really need to take a step back and take a hard look at this. If you believe every single thing your coach is selling you, you are in for a hard dose of reality.

Comment

Only 1 team from NJ is seeking to get in the ECNL, which is STA. They can't right now because NJ already has three clubs in. Doesn't make sense to add a fourth in the area. BUT, MF is not a strong performing club, and STA is. If the ENCL wants to remain the top competitive program out there, you need to get rid of the clubs that are not at a high level and replace with one that is. Unfortunately for MF, STA is a much better run program, with more success than MF. I know you don't want to hear that, and you believe that the MF Shore program is awesome and will get in, but you really need to take a step back and take a hard look at this. If you believe every single thing your coach is selling you, you are in for a hard dose of reality.
                  Those poor parents who keep pulling their kid off of teams to be in the "best" league. "But I pulled Suzie out of STA to go to MF for ECNL, now I have to pull her again? Oh well"

Comment

Those poor parents who keep pulling their kid off of teams to be in the "best" league. "But I pulled Suzie out of STA to go to MF for ECNL, now I have to pull her again? Oh well"
                    Those poor parents that end up stuck playing GAL at STA, truly feel sorry for y’all. ECNL= guaranteed D1 spot.

Comment

Dominic Bucci is, pound for pound, the best coach at Matchfit. No disrespect to the other coaches, but it’s not really close when you factor in what the guy has won over the years.
                      I think I just threw-up in my mouth.....nice Dom but NO ONE will believe that !

Comment

Suzie seems to be a pretty popular kid on here.....

Comment

NJ has some of the dumbest parents around. I mean dumb. ECNL is about less not more. If as you say that MF is not a strong performer as other ECNL clubs then they might relegate them to a lower tier they would develop in which they would have to build back up there programs to get in the premier league. ECNL has not interest in adding another club and more players to “water down” the league or weaken the depth of there clubs now from being competitive. What ECNL would rather have is have the strongest core group of players from STA join an already existing ECNL club to add more competitiveness and competition to that club instead of adding another club from an area where there is a lack of depth of existing talent. NJ is not a State that needs more than 3 ECNL clubs when you have neighboring PF & WCFC.

Comment

NJ has some of the dumbest parents around. I mean dumb. ECNL is about less not more. If as you say that MF is not a strong performer as other ECNL clubs then they might relegate them to a lower tier they would develop in which they would have to build back up there programs to get in the premier league. ECNL has not interest in adding another club and more players to “water down” the league or weaken the depth of there clubs now from being competitive. What ECNL would rather have is have the strongest core group of players from STA join an already existing ECNL club to add more competitiveness and competition to that club instead of adding another club from an area where there is a lack of depth of existing talent. NJ is not a State that needs more than 3 ECNL clubs when you have neighboring PF & WCFC.
                            You are correct about the dumbest parents part, but I believe that may be you. The original post your commenting on doesn't say ANYTHING about adding a 4th club. Maybe it's time.to get your eyes checked....

Comment

DB and JR are the best MF coaches possibly best in NJ

Comment

DB and JR are the best MF coaches possibly best in NJ
                                Nothing against DB or JR, but they fail in comparison to RT, the new MF Shore coach. Hes the real deal. This guy single handedly developed the CSA 09 girls program, putting together the best 09 team in the state, if not the east coast. Theres a reason why DB went after him so hard. RT had the coice to go to any other club he chose, but DB practically begged him to come to MF. The 09 girls team will be playing 11v11 in the fall, as well as 9v9 games. Its because of RT's excellent training that these girls are what they are. DB should get on his knees every night and thank god we came over. MF Shore will prove to be the destination club for anyone who craves to be the best!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X