Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Mirco le importa un culo covid y que los ninos se jodan ese malparido solo le importa el Dinero
    The issue here are the parents allowing this to happen. Mirco? he would never change.
    Private practicing I do get it with precaution, but tournament with kids you don't even know where they are coming from - who thay have been in contact with?
    Again, parenting is the real stupidity here, simply choose not to participate, don't get the kids on it. But guess what parents are careless hehehe

Comment

I would prefer if you leave Serravita out of this issue , Dany is only trying to help the club and doesn’t need the money . The greedy Italian coach and Mendoza will be responsible for whatever happens there and with all the violations /healthcare issues they will have . Make no mistake about it Weston fc sanctioned those two tournaments , they know Mirco does it and they don’t say a word, they are as responsible as anyone there.
      Why would they care. They know Mirco was having private training sessions with about 10 kids during the heart of the Quarantine. Stupid parents risking their kids health, so they can be champs of a very lopsided 4 v 4. I heard they had some teams with younger kids, sometimes up to 2-3 years younger playing against a team with all 07 DA players. Sorry, NOT DA, I meant Elite. Yea, great competition. LOL!

Comment

No one cares , Weston doesn’t care , Ziegler doesn’t care , meerco doesn’t care and Mendoza doesn’t care , pay pay pay and as long as you
        Pay we don’t care !!!

Comment

parents don't care, why would stranger care?

Comment

Was this a mandatory event where people had to pay extra? Or was this just word of mouth get everyone to meet up?

Comment

This is all false , such a tournament has never happened and Weston would never allow for this to take place. Stop spreading false rumors .

Comment

A pickup event most definitely happened; kids signed up and were given a team. 4v4 for the youngest; 5v5 for 2010/2009 group and 7v7 for older. I know because my son was there. The kids had a great time and it was set up with pretty fair teams. But it wasn’t run by Weston that’s for sure. It was a private non affiliated training group SAT. I was forwarded the info a week in advance from a friend. Charged us 30 for four 20 min games over 3 hours; soccer fever costs about the same and you get far less.

Comment

So who’s to blame for this SAT , Mirco , Mendoza or Ziegler ? The reality is protocols were not followed to protect the children and their families and everyone at Weston fc knows about and endorses the event . Who’s is keeping the money ? I called the city of Weston yesterday and they claimed they have no idea of any tournament taking place . Weston doesn’t care about their athletes being subjected to sodomy and rape so how can they care about exposing kids to covid-19 all in the name of money . This club is disgusting and everyone that enables them for a quick fix soccer high is also disgusting. I won’t stop until this comes out in the news .

Comment

Why does this guy keep trying to blame Weston; it was in Southwest ranches on a private field with no Weston nexus. Maybe some Weston players attended but not as a team and not representing Weston; I honestly think it was more Miramar kids doing this.

Comment

Why does this guy keep trying to blame Weston; it was in Southwest ranches on a private field with no Weston nexus. Maybe some Weston players attended but not as a team and not representing Weston; I honestly think it was more Miramar kids doing this.
                      I would believe that if Mirco hadn’t sent this txt message to our group of private practice players .

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a great time yesterday with our tournament. I just had the chance to watch the final and other pieces of games during the day but I was extremely happy to see so many people there, kids and family to watch and support even his own son was neither there to play.
                      There was a very good energy around there and see all of these boys from different clubs bounding together has not price for me.
                      So ... thank you again for everything and congratulations to all participant.

Since probably until the end of Agost we will have not official competition , we are thinking to have 2 more events like this.
                      One of these could be around the celebration week of July 4th and the other around the first week of Agost .
                      If you are interested just stay tuned since soon I'll provide with all information about.
                      I personally think it could be another good oportunity to get back step by step to the our real soccer competition life.
                      Next step will be to create our new soccer league...just KIDDING 🤗

Weston is involved as deep as the core of that tournament is , see you July 4th and then early “agost” whatever that month is

Comment

Okay so to me the real facts are:

Sounds like an event was held in Southwest ranches on a private field which was at one point where champions FC practiced. (I’ve never heard of champions fc and they are not listed as a club with FYSA that I can find)

SAT which are soccer trainers not part of a club put on the event.

Micro sent out the information to kids he privately trains not through Weston FC. (Micro does coach at Weston fc so a loose association could be made) he probably Privately trains kids from all over south Florida not just kids at Weston as many coaches do on the side.

Other people sent out the information to people they know and kids from multiple clubs participated privately not with their club team.

Kids of similar ages who didn’t know each other where placed together and were able to play small sided games against each other.

What laws or rules were broken. And if laws were broken how does this fall back to Weston FC.

Unless I’m missing key facts this does not appear to be led or initiated by Weston FC or held on any of the fields they play or practice on (mission vida, Weston regional, or vista park).

Comment

I would believe that if Mirco hadn’t sent this txt message to our group of private practice players .

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a great time yesterday with our tournament. I just had the chance to watch the final and other pieces of games during the day but I was extremely happy to see so many people there, kids and family to watch and support even his own son was neither there to play.
                          There was a very good energy around there and see all of these boys from different clubs bounding together has not price for me.
                          So ... thank you again for everything and congratulations to all participant.

Since probably until the end of Agost we will have not official competition , we are thinking to have 2 more events like this.
                          One of these could be around the celebration week of July 4th and the other around the first week of Agost .
                          If you are interested just stay tuned since soon I'll provide with all information about.
                          I personally think it could be another good oportunity to get back step by step to the our real soccer competition life.
                          Next step will be to create our new soccer league...just KIDDING 🤗

Weston is involved as deep as the core of that tournament is , see you July 4th and then early “agost” whatever that month is

Even in these times this guy takes an opportunity to make fun of someone who’s English is a second language, it’s obviously August you bigot.

Comment

Even in these times this guy takes an opportunity to make fun of someone who’s English is a second language, it’s obviously August you bigot.
                            agree, pathetic - I wonder how that poster's spanish or italian is. english is his third language. How many of us can speak a third language with fluency?

Comment

this is not related to Weston FC
                              this is just Mirco's private activities
                              @admin can we close the thread?

Comment

This is talking soccer and sounds like kids are getting together to play soccer. I’m all for it, FYSA and the clubs everywhere are pathetic. They put all these stupid rules together with lawyers so they are free from lawsuits all in the name of money. Let the kids play. Don’t close the thread; get the word out that kids can play soccer free of these power hungry organizations controlling our kids and our money. Pick up games are how we did it when I was a kid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X