Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CB screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" at middle school children is considered coaching at NEFC.
    Thanks Daddy for protecting the snowflakes

Comment

Making the revs is not an achievement....
      There is a lot of politics on who they take.
      Don’t get me wrong, they do have a hand full of great players, but they have a lot of average one as well.... the scouting is very questionable!!!
      Don’t say please sorry your kid didn’t make it, many kids this year refused to go...Revs had to do a second and third round to get a full team!!! That shows the attractiveness once you understand the boy system.
      There are politics with every club! With their new soccer facilities and under Bruce Arena's leadership, there seems to be a renewed sense of optimism surrounding the club.

I agree that there were issues in the past but, there is no doubt in my mind that at least in the lower aged groups (2006,07 and 08) are loaded with talent.

Yes, I know 07 and 08 are not technically with them yet but, NEFC and Valeo have committed their top players to the Revs.

Comment

That used to be the case with Revs. Lately Kraft has spent millions on the training facilities and kids are regularly committing to high end colleges
        The players all commit while at other clubs then the Revs claim them. Open your eyes.

Comment

There are politics with every club! With their new soccer facilities and under Bruce Arena's leadership, there seems to be a renewed sense of optimism surrounding the club.

I agree that there were issues in the past but, there is no doubt in my mind that at least in the lower aged groups (2006,07 and 08) are loaded with talent.

Yes, I know 07 and 08 are not technically with them yet but, NEFC and Valeo have committed their top players to the Revs.
          Another delusional RDL parent.

Comment

Thanks Daddy for protecting the snowflakes
            So, if you had a boss that screamed at you all time, you would just sit and take it? I wouldn't. The big difference is we are paying these ass clowns to scream at our kids. It's lazy coaching....they treat everyone like robots. If your goal is for your son to hate the sport, NEFC is the place to be....

Comment

The players all commit while at other clubs then the Revs claim them. Open your eyes.
              Only once in a while. Many commits listed with other clubs were long time Revs players also. Look through how many D1 commits on this years list had a history of playing for the Revs.

Comment

Another delusional RDL parent.
                Don't hate cus your kid plays in the NEP

Comment

Only once in a while. Many commits listed with other clubs were long time Revs players also. Look through how many D1 commits on this years list had a history of playing for the Revs.
                  If you want me post the actual historical facts of the Revs commitment Ponzi scheme you are going to look very foolish.

Comment

Don't hate cus your kid plays in the NEP
                    NEP parents don’t even know what RDL is. Nice comeback though.

Comment

NEP parents don’t even know what RDL is. Nice comeback though.
                      Nor do they care considering 95% of those kids will be back in the NEP after one season of RDL.

Comment

Nor do they care considering 95% of those kids will be back in the NEP after one season of RDL.
                        RDL is only one season anyway...

Comment

You're absolutely clueless....RDL kids playing with your kids in the NEP!! Lol

Comment

You're absolutely clueless....RDL kids playing with your kids in the NEP!! Lol
                            Not sure if it’s you or me that’s clueless. I am saying RDL kids are playing in and against NEP teams and once they are done with RDL the majority of the kids will be on an NEP team anyways.

Comment

Not sure if it’s you or me that’s clueless. I am saying RDL kids are playing in and against NEP teams and once they are done with RDL the majority of the kids will be on an NEP team anyways.
                              A good % of the RDL kids will play U13 ECNL or MLS league.
                              Only a hand full will end up back in NEP.

Comment

A good % of the RDL kids will play U13 ECNL or MLS league.
                                Only a hand full will end up back in NEP.
                                I agree with that. Each club is allowed up to 26 boys on the RDL team to play as 2 squads. The following year is 11v11 so the top 2/3 of those boys will make up the ECNL or MLS squad for their U13 year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X