Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So 50 at a soccer game is bad but 5000 at riot good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hypocrisy is astounding. Close everything up and lock the state down says Lamont unless of course its a protest that fits the Dems agenda..

F’N Loser Ned

Comment

It really is the most disgraceful thing I have ever seen. Go back to church. That’s fine. But no you can’t attend school or play sports. This country is an abomination. Better have a lobbying group if you want to do something.

Comment

Youth soccer in Texas, training resumed 2 weeks ago. This week contact was allowed.
        In another week games will resume.
        Some states have better leaders then others.
        Vote for a change here next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          The hypocrisy is astounding. Close everything up and lock the state down says Lamont unless of course its a protest that fits the Dems agenda..
          Jack Azz...Police officers Murdering Black people is serious & not a Democrat agenda you Buffoon.

Comment

Jack Azz...Police officers Murdering Black people is serious & not a Democrat agenda you Buffoon.
            So coronavirus killing millions more because of protesting is ok? I thought coronavirus was racist anyway and only targeted black people. Doesn't this make it a lot easier for the racist covid to do its work?

Comment

Youth soccer in Texas, training resumed 2 weeks ago. This week contact was allowed.
              In another week games will resume.
              Some states have better leaders then others.
              Vote for a change here next time.
              Please move to TX. We're all tired of tour complaining

Comment

Mubarak Soulemane, carjacks a terrified young women at knifepoint, gets in a dangerous police high speed pursuit putting every family driving that day on I-95 at risk for death or serious injury, then crashes his car and pulls a knife on a state trooper and is shot dead. Good job State Police. Whats the problem?

Comment

So coronavirus killing millions more because of protesting is ok? I thought coronavirus was racist anyway and only targeted black people. Doesn't this make it a lot easier for the racist covid to do its work?
                  Wait, I thought coronavirus was a hoax? Didn't I see all the Trump Dlcklickers whining about not being able to get a haircut or go bowling??? Weird how, now all of a sudden Trump Dlcklickers are worried about covid! Talk about sheep!!! Holy shlt, what a bunch of loser followers

Comment

Wait, I thought coronavirus was a hoax? Didn't I see all the Trump Dlcklickers whining about not being able to get a haircut or go bowling??? Weird how, now all of a sudden Trump Dlcklickers are worried about covid! Talk about sheep!!! Holy shlt, what a bunch of loser followers
                    Ok I will bite, lets go to phase 4. No we can't. Lamont won't allow it. Protesters and rioters can act like it is phase 4 but for the dems they are the only ones. And when we call out the hypocrisy, what do you do? Just defend the same illogical actions the dems always make.

Why can't you ever stop drinking the kool-aid and see what your drug addled, non-thinking mind is creating? You are ok with leaders creating rules according to their own political agenda and idealism because you hate anyone who isn't the same as you. And then you point out and shout over anyone who is different and call them racist.

Comment

New estimate is the shutdown prevented 60M infections. Even if it were half of that, the shutdowns prevented hospitals being overwhelmed and 300K saved lives. https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...s-study-finds/

Had we had testing in place we would have been able to handle shutdowns on a more local basis. Without that critical tool, governors had little choice but to use a sledgehammer

Comment

Ok I will bite, lets go to phase 4. No we can't. Lamont won't allow it. Protesters and rioters can act like it is phase 4 but for the dems they are the only ones. And when we call out the hypocrisy, what do you do? Just defend the same illogical actions the dems always make.

Why can't you ever stop drinking the kool-aid and see what your drug addled, non-thinking mind is creating? You are ok with leaders creating rules according to their own political agenda and idealism because you hate anyone who isn't the same as you. And then you point out and shout over anyone who is different and call them racist.

If there is a spike in Covid 19 the blood will be on the hands of the protestors,media, politicians , looters and BLM.

Comment

If there is a spike in Covid 19 the blood will be on the hands of the protestors,media, politicians , looters and BLM.
                          interesting and true....all this bs over a counterfeit $20 bill.

Comment

interesting and true....all this bs over a counterfeit $20 bill.
                            no all this because a career criminal high on fetanil passed a counterfeit bill

Comment

no all this because a career criminal high on fetanil passed a counterfeit bill
                              Or was it because a man was murdered by a cop playing judge, jury, and executioner over supposed counterfeit bill.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X