X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not true!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many times will the Stuart weasely chapel have to move clubs to try avoid his illegal immigration status ?

Background check that shyster.

Keep him away from children please
    It wasn't the fault of JB and MB that Stuart did this to our club.

They work hard and volunteer for the kids

They were good people before Stuart came to the club

Stop blaming them

Comment

100% percent the Blevin's fault. Sorry. SC served himself and still does, but at least tried to make a go of it at WC before realizing it would never work there unless JB and MB were gone.

Stop blaming them

Comment

100% percent the Blevin's fault. Sorry. SC served himself and still does, but at least tried to make a go of it at WC before realizing it would never work there unless JB and MB were gone.

What age group do they have left at wesley chapel?

Their coach roster has like 6 coaches all doing multiple teams

This can't be right?

Comment

More white.coaches.needed !!

Stop blaming them
          We got rid of more dark skinned coaches.

Blevins plan is working.

They will have the all white club in PASCO .

Yee haw

Comment

Take it easy buddy. I am sorry life has not worked out for you.

We got rid of more dark skinned coaches.

Blevins plan is working.

They will have the all white club in PASCO .

Yee haw

Comment

Give me a break. Stop crying "racism" and look at simple math:

Per Census.gov Wesley Chapel has 9.9% black population. https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/we...apelcdpflorida

Only 6.8% of blacks play soccer

It is ignorant to conveniently pull the race card when you don't see a person of the color you want not being represented. If you want to virtue signal harder perhaps cry about the lack of an Asian coach even though only 3.9% of Asians play soccer (BTW, Wesley Chapel has a 7% Asian population)........

Comment

Do you really not have anything better going on in your life that you responded to a thread that hadn't seen a post in 13 months?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Give me a break. Stop crying "racism" and look at simple math:

Per Census.gov Wesley Chapel has 9.9% black population. https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/we...apelcdpflorida

Only 6.8% of blacks play soccer

It is ignorant to conveniently pull the race card when you don't see a person of the color you want not being represented. If you want to virtue signal harder perhaps cry about the lack of an Asian coach even though only 3.9% of Asians play soccer (BTW, Wesley Chapel has a 7% Asian population)........

Comment

Do you really not have anything better going on in your life that you responded to a thread that hadn't seen a post in 13 months?

Calling it as it is.....

Comment

What a stupid post

Comment

Pathetic. Tho it's not a all white club so what if it was.It would be the very first all white of anything yet the Black's have all black whatever you want to name, Miss black America, Black entertainment Channel Black this,Black that ,Black everything. They even wanted to build a black only community which was approved to build but they didn't have the fiancees to preceeed lol.

Comment

Pathetic. Tho it's not a all white club so what if it was.It would be the very first all white of anything yet the Black's have all black whatever you want to name, Miss black America, Black entertainment Channel Black this,Black that ,Black everything. They even wanted to build a black only community which was approved to build but they didn't have the fiancees to preceeed lol.
                        As if your post wasn't stupid enough, you reinforce it with your lack of a basic education.

Comment

As if your post wasn't stupid enough, you reinforce it with your lack of a basic education.
                          But I make my own way in life & don't depend on tax payers to support me,while you obviously live of the sweat of everybody else.Plus you don't like facts so who's the stupid one ? Fuc#n idiot not even worth my time replying to you except you deserve the truth.

Comment

But I make my own way in life & don't depend on tax payers to support me,while you obviously live of the sweat of everybody else.Plus you don't like facts so who's the stupid one ? Fuc#n idiot not even worth my time replying to you except you deserve the truth.
                            Your mom lives off the sweat from deez nuts!

Comment

Your mom lives off the sweat from deez nuts!
                              Na she doesn't Mongrels.Thorughbred only.

Comment

Please make this Thread go away. It’s fake news, nothing about this club is all white. And if it was, it’s likely due to local demographics. However it’s not.

Who can take this POS thread off?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X