Wesley chapel whitest club in Tampa Bay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this area and we're a mixed race family. 3 kids that haven't been exposed to much blatant racism where we moved from.
    Part of the attraction to the area is the diversity. And Wesley chapel is such a vibrant area. How come they have only white coaches? And not much diversity on their social media postings and team photos?
    A local told me it was becoming more cosmopolitan. But apparently since Stuart campbell has been installed by Jennifer and Matt blevins (who aren't even directors or paid employees) they got rid of 6 coaches of color? This doesn't seem like reality?

Did they used to have more diversity?

Don't want my kid around racist coaches and boards as this just rolls down and next u know all coaches are friends on the good ole boys club....

Is Florida Premier the best for a diverse family?[/QUOTE]

Don't Go if your not feeling it. (where there's smoke there's fire)
    I'm from the east coast fl. what i'm reading fp is where to go for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      New to this area and we're a mixed race family. 3 kids that haven't been exposed to much blatant racism where we moved from.
      Part of the attraction to the area is the diversity. And Wesley chapel is such a vibrant area. How come they have only white coaches? And not much diversity on their social media postings and team photos?
      A local told me it was becoming more cosmopolitan. But apparently since Stuart campbell has been installed by Jennifer and Matt blevins (who aren't even directors or paid employees) they got rid of 6 coaches of color? This doesn't seem like reality?

Don't want my kid around racist coaches and boards as this just rolls down and next u know all coaches are friends on the good ole boys club....

Is Florida Premier the best for a diverse family?
      You claim of racism is false. Take a look at the soccer league around the world. The team that have African coaches are from Africa. This is not about race. It is about demographics. No one is complaining the youth basketball league is races for a lack of white coaches. The truth is more white skin people are involve soccer tha dark skin people. Take Florida premier for example. The demographics of that are saturated with Hispanics. 70 percent of their coaching staff barely speaks english. Out of the 70 percent of the coaching staff, 60 percent are Hispanics. Is Florida premier discriminating against English speaker?. If your kids are not getting enough playing, it has nothing to do with their skin color. Don't use the race card. As as an alternative you can join Florida premier. That places is like the United nations. The race card will not work at Florida premier.

Comment

I'm from the east coast fl. what i'm reading fp is where to go for all.[/QUOTE]

I maybe would have bought this as a legit question if FP hadn't been playing the race card on dozens of other threads. Calling out everyone as racist and making gross generalizations. It's impossible to take them serious now as they have spammed every thread with garbage. If you look at FP coaching staff, mostly overweight middle aged men, only like 2 female coaches out of 50 and both are new hires. Its pretty easy to check into the facts by looking at a cubs website to see the degree of diversity. (And know the twins who coach at WC, they are teachers in S Tampa, wonderful people)

Comment

I maybe would have bought this as a legit question if FP hadn't been playing the race card on dozens of other threads. Calling out everyone as racist and making gross generalizations. It's impossible to take them serious now as they have spammed every thread with garbage. If you look at FP coaching staff, mostly overweight middle aged men, only like 2 female coaches out of 50 and both are new hires. Its pretty easy to check into the facts by looking at a cubs website to see the degree of diversity. (And know the twins who coach at WC, they are teachers in S Tampa, wonderful people)[/QUOTE]

Ok I'm pretty sure Fp didn't fire most of their Black coaches' to hire older White guy's, I think they went after the best coaches' around Didn't matter who that was.

Comment

You claim of racism is false. Take a look at the soccer league around the world. The team that have African coaches are from Africa. This is not about race. It is about demographics. No one is complaining the youth basketball league is races for a lack of white coaches. The truth is more white skin people are involve soccer tha dark skin people. Take Florida premier for example. The demographics of that are saturated with Hispanics. 70 percent of their coaching staff barely speaks english. Out of the 70 percent of the coaching staff, 60 percent are Hispanics. Is Florida premier discriminating against English speaker?. If your kids are not getting enough playing, it has nothing to do with their skin color. Don't use the race card. As as an alternative you can join Florida premier. That places is like the United nations. The race card will not work at Florida premier.
            Juan, this thread is about WC not you or FP.

Hope your wife is there to make empanadas for tryouts this weekend though those are lit!

Comment

Juan, this thread is about WC not you or FP.

Hope your wife is there to make empanadas for tryouts this weekend though those are lit!

Thank you for taking time away from your cross burning to reply.

Comment

Thank you for taking time away from your cross burning to reply.
                No cross burning, I was serious... she makes the empanadas for the concession stand... they are good!

Comment

They are a wonderful family. I hate seeing those racist posts about them. It is disgusting in this day and age.

No cross burning, I was serious... she makes the empanadas for the concession stand... they are good!

Comment

I hate seeing all the racist posts on here whether I know the families or not. I see them from south florida and that TBU (or maybe fake TBU) troll that posts the same thing on every string. I hope our children's generation is better than ours.

They are a wonderful family. I hate seeing those racist posts about them. It is disgusting in this day and age.

Comment

Yea I really dont understand, just about anybody that has met him likes him hes a really nice guy.

Comment

Recommend are empanadas to your fellow klan members. We could alway use more business.

Comment

I'm from the east coast fl. what i'm reading fp is where to go for all.

I maybe would have bought this as a legit question if FP hadn't been playing the race card on dozens of other threads. Calling out everyone as racist and making gross generalizations. It's impossible to take them serious now as they have spammed every thread with garbage. If you look at FP coaching staff, mostly overweight middle aged men, only like 2 female coaches out of 50 and both are new hires. Its pretty easy to check into the facts by looking at a cubs website to see the degree of diversity. (And know the twins who coach at WC, they are teachers in S Tampa, wonderful people)[/QUOTE]

Ok I'm pretty sure Fp didn't fire most of their Black coaches' to hire older White guy's, I think they went after the best coaches' around Didn't matter who that was.[/QUOTE]

No one said you fired anyone to hire older white guys. Just making a statement of fact - old white guys is almost exclusively who you have coaching. Female coaches are non-existant. Do you hate women coaches up there in west pasco?

Comment

The further you live from Florida Premier the better it sounds. So I'm sure from the east coast of florida it sounds great. If you live in Alaska, I'm sure you would think Florida Premier is as good as Man U. If you are in the next county, you know better.

Comment

Im not a racist dot. Com

African coaches in Africa? Wow.

So American coaches getting fired for illegal English crooks can come and bully children?.. Their English non work visa wife is dipping into the club account under the watch of the Blevin lady?

And this racist here is saying go play basketball?

Wow... Wesley Chapel soothsayer has spoken. Thanks Matt.

Comment

If your new to the area. I would suggest looking around and see what may be a good fit. There are good coaches at wesley Chapel and not all are racist like some people imply.

Granted our board is predominantly white and they did fire a really good positive director that was such a good influence on kids and families.

But for sure Blevins believe white coaches get paid more. But that shouldn't concern you as long as your kids aren't coached by them pr stuart campbell as everyone knows hes a bully of children

Good luck picking a club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X